Just left me chocking...

• Flynel
    11 years ago

You know,. I just feel a little bit left a lone, my boyfriend is gone to a festival for five days.. And the line up is so great that I wanted to see it to. But he just wanted to go alone with his friends. He didnt want me to be there to. I showed him how much it hurted me. And after a few fights about it. He says: 'Its like it always has to be about you' Well that broke me .. Cause I just really wanted to be there to ! And now he is there. And I just dont know what to do. Be angry at him, or let him do what he wants to do. It just really feels like that he left me choking.. Not caring about it.. Just having fun. But before he left, he gave me his most precious thing to me. A cuddle, so I can borrow it for the time that he is gone. I dont know why he did that. My mom says its because he feels pity for me that I cant go there to. But he is the one that didnt want me to come along. Im so confused..

• deadwolf
    11 years ago

Well I think he just needs some time to be with his friends. I sure he doesn't mean to hurt you. And the fact that he gave you his most precious item shows how sorry he really is.

• Flynel
    11 years ago

I cant shake the feeling of being angry at him, I am a little bit afraid it will break the relationship. But I dont really have the feeling he really cares how I feel..

• Darren
    11 years ago

From a mans POV

Maybe his friends insisted he came along on his own without his partner, he didn't want to lose face with them, yet didn't want to upset you. Therefore he gave you the cuddle to show he cares. I would imagine he would be hoping to make it up to you when he returns.