How do i get him to like me??

• Kayla Heinze
    11 years ago

I have had a crush on this guy for i believe 5 years now... and we go to church together and do a lot of church activities together, but idk how to talk to him, im scared... i text him but don't know what to say... how do i get him to i don't know wanna hang out with me or anything like that??

• Kate
    11 years ago

Get a group of friends together [either from church or just friends of yours outside of church] and ask him if he wants to hang out. Make it a little group hang out thing where he has some of his friends and you have some of yours to lean on if it falls out. You just gotta be yourself.. he seems to enjoy your company if he does all these activities with you and stuff. Just try it! :)

• Katlette
    11 years ago

^^Agree^^

It's much easier to get closer but have some friends with you so it's not just you and not so awkward. And then mabe you can work up the curage to try hangin out one on one:)

• Kayla Heinze
    11 years ago

That is very true!! :) I will try it out i have a planned "date" Thursday eek hope all goes well ^-^

• Kate
    11 years ago

Me too! Wish you the best of luck! :D

• flaredhyz
    11 years ago

Don't get nerveous hehhe wish u luck

• Kayla Heinze
    11 years ago

Thank you guys!! :D

• Kate
    11 years ago

I think I speak for all of us when I say, no problem hun!

• Katlette
    11 years ago

Be yourself hun, that's all that matters:)

• Kayla Heinze
    11 years ago

:) you guys are amazing!!

• Kate
    11 years ago

Lol haha awwww you're so sweet! I hope it works hun, goodluck!

• Kayla Heinze
    11 years ago

:) meeee to!

• Kate
    11 years ago

It'll be great. When you do, tell me all about it :)

• Kayla Heinze
    11 years ago

We hung out yesterday!! :D oh man it was a blast! of course it was with a group of people but Him and I hung out the whole time!! :) we went down to the river and had the most amazing time! He didn't talk much at first I'm not sure why, but then he began to be himself :) we were walking to a part in the river where there are rocks you can sit on but still be in the water and he asked me to sit with him and we just talked about everything we liked and got to know each other more, and he said that he likes my smile :) I am sooo glad i followed your guy's advice!! :D it worked tremendously

• Kate
    11 years ago

Haha I am happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

• Katlette
    11 years ago

He probably didn'y talk as much at first because like you, he too was shy and unsure of himself. Glad it worked out for you:) Maybe now things will start working their way out the way it's supposed to;)

• Kayla Heinze
    11 years ago

Thank you!!!! :D I hope so too :)

• average thoughts
    11 years ago

If u hv fears..make a connection thru mutual frens.

• Xionide
    11 years ago

You don't get him to like you at all, if he already likes you then you should be asking "how do I get his attention" don't ever try make anyone like you, if someone doesn't like a person for who they are then who's losing out?

• Let It Be
    11 years ago

Classic, be yourself.