The one that got away

• ladiiie
    11 years ago

Ugh. i dont know if it just me or anyone else. but when i listen to katy perry song of "the one that got away" i always get a tear in my eye or the need to cry. cause i always think of that one guy who i love with all my heart and got away.

so does anyone else has had someone that they truly loved and he/she got away. i dont know i am just curious to read someone else story..

• Kate
    11 years ago

I cry horribly whenever I hesr that song.. sometimes I play it just to make myself cry, you know, relieve the stress.

The one that got away for me was gone at the beginning of March. I fell for him back in December and made the mistake of letting it go farther than it should, we didnt have sex though. That day, he was over at my house, and the way he held me, hugged me... it felt like he was finally mine. It was something I had wished for. This all happened two days after my step-sister dumped him.... they dated behind my back for a week and during that secret week, he told me he loved me. The day he was there with me, it felt like he had finally chosen me... When I realized he was using me, I made him stop and leave... I cried so much after that. I loved him with everything I had and he just used me. He then had the nerve to tell me he had done it before... he wouldnt even kiss me.... throughout the next two months, I hid this from my parents because I wanted to pretend it didnt happen.. I spent those two months listening to him complain about my step-sister and all his depression.... ugh I still tried to give him everything still... he asked me out one day but I got really confused because it seemed like he was meaning it for someone else... well I trusted my sister with my secret and she told my other sister and it spread like wildfire.... it was terrible. My mom found out and she was soooo mad. She threatened to send him to jail... he is 3-years-older than me.... Everyday I regret not keeping the secret to myself... I hate that I did what I did and it still haunts me to no end...

• Kate
    11 years ago

It's a really good song.... but the one that I love the most by her, that makes cry like a baby is Thinking Of You

• Mask of Pain
    11 years ago

I want to cry everytime I hear it. He was the one tht got away. But hopeful I'll find the one that will stay. lol

• Kate
    11 years ago

Haha yeah, I understand.
    The one that gets away -in my eyes- is the one that was never meant to stay.

• Renssey Heart Vine
    11 years ago

Yeah, right.. i agree with that girl...
    if he/she will get away.......
    then he never meant to stay..
    there's someone better who could stay by ur side not matter wat happen...

• The Poet Behind The Poems
    11 years ago

You always feel like someone got away, in till you find the one that wants to stay

• Renssey Heart Vine
    11 years ago

Yeah... rite...

^_^

• ladiiie
    11 years ago

I dont know I am kinda in between ... Because yeah at this time I still think a lot about the one that got away..: but I think that once I find someone who is willing to stay I won't think About the other.. So who know