Good match

• flaredhyz
    11 years ago

Can anyone tell me the descriptions of good match??

• Edward D Zurovec
    11 years ago

Frictional heat with
    a slippery surface

• flaredhyz
    11 years ago

Is it??

• Britt
    11 years ago

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

A good match isn't something you would question, but just know. My fiance and I are what I definitely consider a great match. He brings out the best in me, and I bring out the best in him. We're patient with one another, kind, and most of all we not only love, but LIKE one another. We have most to all the same views on things from religion to interests to lifestyle, but also have our own interests and can be independent from the relationship as well.

• losing myself
    11 years ago

I think a good match is someone who accepts you for you. no cheating and going back the one cheated on, the ones who don't fight with each constantly, who can never get tired of spending every day with them. the ones who can make you feel like the best on your worst days and can always bring a smile to your face instead of tears and pain.

• Kate
    11 years ago

Personally, I think a good match is when you find someone that you love being around and love everything about. Of course they have to feel the same. Now, it doesnt have to be everything about them that you love just some things.