Your Idea Of Romantic

• Kate
    11 years ago

I want to know what you think of when you hear the word ROMANTIC both guys and girls

For me it is a guy that is going out of his way to make everything perfect even though it is a disaster. You know he cares a lot at that point. Watching them freak out about it and all that... knowing that they want you to be as happy as you can be, that is romantic to me

• deadwolf
    11 years ago

Well for me its a girl who's will to meet me half way even if things are falling apart. So I could see she cares as much as I do.

• Liquid Grace
    11 years ago

For me the idea of romtantic is being thoughful. Thinking about the other person and doing something for them out of sheer love not for any perk other then to show your love for them.

For me it's the little notes my husband leaves me, I'm a girl who is all about the little things. My hsuband picked a dandylion and gave it to me when we were in college. I still have it 7 years later, wax preserved it and labeled it. I'm not for glits and glam. I'm for thoughtful unique things. It's those odd, unique things that I remember the most.

• Decayed
    11 years ago

^ I like you! Now you are one of those very few ladies who love for the sake of love, only.. not for the sake of anything else.

• Crimson
    11 years ago

Its when a guy he just spends time with you not kissing and stuff just talking and laughing or suprising you showing the world that your his and always will be

• Scarlet Letter
    11 years ago

Read "the last song" thats my idea of romance and love its an amazing book. the movie is great to but the book makes you fall in love over and over again! I believe in love again because of it!!!!!!!!!

• Scarlet Letter
    11 years ago

MISSY!!!!! I agree 100% (=

• Kitty Kurse
    11 years ago

Romance.. it's really hard to put into words.. when I think of romance.. I think of two different views.. one where a guy and women have roses set up and everything is all fancy n u have a romantic dinner the other is romantic love.. which is when u look into the others eyes n see a smile from deep within there soul.. where a guy wraps there arms around u n kisses ur cheek. A guy who will always be there and makes a smile on ur face, one that will hokdu tight when u cry and tell u everythings okay. A man who writes cute notes and puts them under ur pillow so ull find it when u go to sleep or on the mirror so u see when u wake up in the morning. When u cuddle with someone and fall asleep wake up and cuz ur so happy u still feel like ur in a dream.

• Kate
    11 years ago

Awe yes. It is always the simpler things that are romantic and sweet!

• average thoughts
    11 years ago

It cud be anything..i mean frm a ride on a million $ car to a date on terrace of burj khalifa, or jus swimming wid ur partner to a simple rose wid eternal scent of love..or my al time fav.
    Jus two words 'I care'..

• Kate
    11 years ago

All those things are really sweet. I love seeing everyone else's opinions.

• Britt
    11 years ago

I equate romance to intimacy. My husband has set up a lunch out in the middle of a hike (I didn't know he packed all this food, or where we were going).

He doesn't send flowers, but everytime he is out somewhere and sees an orange flower, he texts me a picture of it.

He randomly tells me reasons why he loves me.

These are little things that help me grow closer to him, little things he does just because. Of course my way of showing romance to him is quite a bit different. We speak different love languages, and we're very cautious of giving each other what the other one needs to feel loved.

• Formidable Muse
    11 years ago

When I think of romance, I think of being with the person i love. Not in a physical way, but just being near them and knowing they love me despite all my flaws. Whether it's on a nice date eating cheesecake or just sitting in the car together having a in depth conversation about the theory behind Pokemon. I feel like the discription of romance is just being with who you love.

• JustAnotherPoet
    11 years ago

The word romantic makes me think of a guy who would insists on sending the girl home, no matter how early nor late it is. For me, that small action is very sweet as it tells me that the guy wishes to protect me for as long as he can.