Girl Probelms

• Nathan
    20 years ago

I have this problem... I met this girl and we started talking on the phone like every night. And she told me that she likes guys who make her laugh and a just cool to be around. Everytime we are together we always have a blast and everything seems to be going really well but there is always the thought that I might lose her. I really love this girl and I don't know what life would be like without her. I have not told her this cause I think it will scare her away because we have only be hanging out for like a month and we don't even "go out" but I don't want to lose her and I want her to know how I feel without chasing her away. And on top of it all I want to make sure that she feels the same way. What should I do?

• Nathan
    20 years ago

You guys have been a huge help. I think that I am going to let the chips fall. What is meant to be will be. And if I lose her to another guy then it was never there to begin with. I love her but if i lose her it just wasn't meant to be and as hard as it will be to understand that I know that if I can get someone like her I can get another person just a good as her. Thanks