Ahhh i need help again

• Crimson
    11 years ago

Ahh im so annoyed with myself but i think i have fallen for him again my ex hes in my class again and we are parteners in science and my boyfriend is near by and i feel so bad i dont want to fall for him hes such a jerk but i like how he makes me feel ahhhh help

• losing myself
    11 years ago

Firstly, i don't think its fair for your boyfriend if you really care for someone other than him; but if your ex decides that he's serious and wants to give you both another shot, you should but only if he really means it.

• Xionide
    11 years ago

Your 13, you've not fallen for him, you've "crushed" on him again. When you get older you'll fully understand what it means to "fall" for someone.

I'm not being mean or harsh, just telling you how it is.

• Dark Secrets
    11 years ago

^ Totally agree

Going back and forth in any relationship is not a good sign and it doesn't really change, even if you think it will. Try blocking your feelings towards your ex, and spend more time with your boyfriend... work on making your current relationship stronger.

• Britt
    11 years ago

He was an ex for a reason. You should probably either work on your current relationship or get out of it, because you clearly don't feel connected to him.

It's always easy to want what we don't have. Grass is always greener on the other side type of thing. What makes green grass? Fertilizer :)

• Crimson
    11 years ago

Thanks guys im staying with my boyfriend after 1) i found out the only reason my ex went out with me was to use me (we went out for nearly a year...) and 2) i think the only reason i was crushing on him (when i said fallong for him i didnt mean in love or anything i meant crushing i just speak differently..) was because i missed the way he kissed me.... anyway its fine now i did something thinking and so im happy now

• Omar
    11 years ago

Stay with the boyfriend that you have now. But it depends how much you loved you ex too