Pets

• Baby Rainbow
    11 years ago

Do you have any pets? OR what pets would you want to have?

• Baby Rainbow
    11 years ago

I have 4 dogs, and 1 rabbit.

I want to have.... more dogs lol
    and I wouldnt mind having a cow. or a penguin

• Britt
    11 years ago

Lol @ penguin.

I have a dog, three yr old black lab named Moose. He's a fun handful. If anything I would get him a playmate.. but I don't see that happening. He's spoiled rotten as is lol

• Baby Rainbow
    11 years ago

Moose?? What an awesome name! Labs are a handful, very energetic....but also very lovable.

I have a golden retriever, Ash who is 9 ( but going on 3, she is great but has far too much energy )

I have 3 chinese cresteds, 2 are powederpuffs ( Kandi, and Dexter ) and they are 2. And the puppy is hairless, Jorja. she is 9 months. They 3 are all lazy and like to sleep.

.... And yes I would like a penguin... could you imagine peoples faces as I walked 4 dogs and a penguin down the street??? lol. I would also like to see its reaction if someone told it to sit! haha

• silvershoes
    11 years ago

I have 2 pets that are entirely mine: A black Arabian horse named Smokey Joe and a flame point Siamese kitten named Rudyard. I go home to visit my parents often and I consider their pets to be mine as well. They have 4 cats, three of which I named: Dingleberry, Liza, Indiga, and Floyd. My dad named Floyd. They also have 2 goldfish (nameless) and my mom has a horse that used to be mine - a gray Arabian named Bizja.
    Our family dog died about a year ago but I still like to count him. He was a mutt (white lab/Akita mix) named Luciano.
    I also foster dogs. My current dog is a Pekinese/Pomeranian mix named Corki.

• Baby Rainbow
    11 years ago

Silver shoes - wow... fostering dogs, that is great. I am a dog trainer and love working with all the different characters of dogs. They are all unique and I believe they all deserve a chance.

The horses sound beautiful. and the cats... although I am slightly jealous of the siamese :(

I often house sit for people when they go on holiday so look after a range of cats and dogs. xx

• Decayed
    11 years ago

I love dogs.

I had a Husky 3 years ago, I called him Electro. I really couldn't give him the care he needed, so I gave him to someone who could!

Oh and Jane, you have a horse? I guess it's the one you're riding in the pic! That's awesome. I love horses!

Penguins are cool :P lol

• Mello193
    11 years ago

I have two kittens...
    Itz Skittzo bella tilton/skitty
    and
    jack the lost cat scythe skellington jr, the fourth, esq. the second.
    yes thats her full name

• Hallucinostic
    11 years ago

Earthquake, shes my cat. Recently gave birth to four kitties, bummer only two made it. Havent named 'em yet. Maybe "Lynyrd" and "Skynyrd", or "Led" and "Zeppelin", or "The" and "Doors"..... uhm, I changed my mind bout the last ones. XD

• Kevin
    11 years ago

I used to breed and sell Gerbils as a teenager. At one point I had about, oh...26 of the little critters, that was before the petshop took em all and then I danced!

I'd like a dog one day, but not right now it just wouldn't be fair given the city I live in and not having a decent garden. Besides, I am my own pet.

"does kevvy want some ice cream? yes you do..you've been a good boy!"

• Baby Rainbow
    11 years ago

Yeah dogs are hard work and require a lot of time. huskies are at the top scale.... they just need endless amounts of exercise.... and even then they can still keep going lol.

kittens are cute - cats are much more independant and well who are we kidding... they own us really.

gerbils are cute, my brother used to keep hamsters.... fireball, screwball, snowball, thunderball, football..... he did say the next one would be called meatball but thankfully he didnt get another one lol .

• dan
    11 years ago

I have a pet snail. His name is zippy. My wife and he went for a walk last month down the road and I haven't seen them since.

if they don't come back soon, I suppose I'll have to get another snail.

• Kate
    11 years ago

I had 4 kitties: one that was black and white and about a year old and the other three were triplets that were brown. I had a pitbull that was black and white and a ball python that was greenish. It was all at one time and we lived on a farm where there were 5 peacocks, lots of chickens, two pigs, a goat, a lot of cows, two donkeys, two other dogs and a lot of kitties

• Tammy
    11 years ago

I have a 6 year old boxer named Rocky. I claim him as my youngest son lol Also a rescue cat named Chaz. He is really more like a dog than a cat though. He & Rocky are very best friends.

• Tammi
    11 years ago

I have 3 cats an 1 dog my dog is boxer/lab/pit she is a great dog love them all to death I would be lost with out them had a chow mix had to put her down like 7 yrs ago she was 16 yrs old

• Jenna Bella Oldridge
    11 years ago

I have have two cats bobbi (a boy) and Jujube (a girl) they are both 3 years old but jujube is a few month younger than bobbi (they didn't come from the same litter) bobbi was given to me as a gift by my boyfriends mum and jujube kind of found us as she was a stray that we took in. We worked out she must be a few month younger than bobbi as she was still a kitten when she found us. I love them both so much and they are so cute. Each has their own personality I just love them to bits.

I would like to own a dog as I have never had one my favorite breeds are rottweiler, corgi, garman shepard and chihuahua. If I had a boy dog I would call him sparky and if I had a girl dog I would call her Maddie. I know I just listed my favorite breeds of dog but I love animals so much that any dog would do really.

Pets are the best

• EoB
    11 years ago

I keep a Turkish woman in my bedroom. She prefers that I call her wife, however.

• Jenna Bella Oldridge
    11 years ago

Lmao

• Darren
    11 years ago

I have a cat who is now 14 years old, she still looks about 6, but sleeps more now she is getting on,

I used to have a tarantula which grew to the size of my hand, (about 8 inches) she was a south american pink toe and she was very placid, although if startled she could jump 8ft from standing position.

After xmas I will be getting 2 bearded dragons and a chinese water dragon.

I may even get another tarantula for my 9 year old daughter as she loves spiders.

• Jenni Marie
    11 years ago

I want a donkey pet. Donkey's are great.

• Love is a Beautiful Thing
    11 years ago

A spider monkey!!!! theyre so lil and cute!!!!!

• Formidable Muse
    11 years ago

I want a flyin bison but since those aren't around here a gold fish would be nice.

• A Poets Handwriting aka ALISHA
    11 years ago

I have 3 American Bulldogs, a Siamese cat and a turtle. (:

Want: more dogs! lol a couple of tigers and a monkey would be cool too. lol

• La Reina De Corazones
    11 years ago

I have 2 boy cats their names are Nightmare and Dimitri and they are my babies one is black completly and the other one is like a little tiger in grey! :)

• WakingFreedom
    11 years ago, updated 5 years ago

deleted

• sibyllene
    11 years ago

^I loved reading about your dog personalities! I think sled dogs are so interesting... it seems like they have really complex social interactions. Or maybe I've just read a lot of Gary Paulson.

Darren - was that a typo? 8 feet? YEESH. As far as spiders go, I generally don't mind tarantulas. They are big and furry enough to almost be separate critters from spiders. I even held my science teacher's rose-hair tarantula and let it walk around my hand. But I do not like the idea of them jumping so high.