Finding the right words

• Omar
    11 years ago

See have you ever love someone, but you can never find the right words to tell them how you feel?
    Because i feel like i'm the only one

• Beauty In The Breaking
    11 years ago

Of course, finding the words or a way to show what you really feel is hard, sometimes impossible. Finding the "right words" can be a waste of time though. If you truly love someone then don't waste time, and maybe make them feel like you don't love them because it takes you so long, it doesn't take perfect words or fancy words, just tell them your true feelings and show them you mean them. Sometimes the simplest words have the most strength

• Omar
    11 years ago

Yeah, you really have a good point

• Kate
    11 years ago

Finding the right words to say is always hard. If you say the wrong thing, it could instantly be the end, you could say something that doesnt make sense and leave them confused and you could say just the right thing. Now, when it comes to saying the right thing, being honest is the best way to go. If you want to tell them that you love them then start with when it happened, explain why they mean so much to you and what you want to offer them. If they are in a relationship, still present them with it. I find that a lot of people let the people they love not know they love them because they are in a relationship but you cant let that happen. You feel the way you do and it isnt going to change over night so tell them. There isnt much here to lose. Main point, be honest about it. Tell it to them straight.

• Omar
    11 years ago

Wow, thank for helping me out :)

• Kate
    11 years ago

It's what we are here for.

• average thoughts
    11 years ago

Wel, u can always start from asking her abt wt her likes.
    Then, always make her realize dat u do such crazy things too.
    Try to make lyf more interesting, cheerful, enjoyable for her as long as she is wid u..
    I am sure then d wheels of dis relation wil lead to love junction.

• Omar
    11 years ago

Thank you all for your help. I really needed it