Reality or No reality

• Seronum
    19 years ago

I’m here to discuss the possible explanation of another dimension in our worldly reality. It hasn’t been scientifically proven but in theory there exists many other dimensions of them our basic theory dimensions are the 4th and 5th because the 3rd exist on our physical reality. When I say reality I mean time continuum. I’m a practitioner and study of much metaphysics, which involves mind, body and spiritual practice including meditation, energy work that exists all around us, and the study of our 7 basic energy centers. I would like to have your opinion and thought on what you believe to be true. Do you think there exists many other dimensions? Have you ever heard of out body experiences or near death experiences? I have and I have also come to the conclusion a building block of levels of reality and other worldly planes. The higher your conscience is the higher the spiritual plane is you’re on. And below the higher planes of reality, there exists the lower planes which I call hell, lol, basically because it is filled with so much negative emotion and energy that it feels like your in hell. Plus you are able to speak with the dead. What do you think about all of this? Do you believe in any of this? Tell me about your experiences if any of you have had any experiences of being out of their body. Thank you so much for your opinion or belief because I will accept any responses. Talk to you all later, bye.

• Lipton
    19 years ago

I live in the seventh dimension.

~Ciao Lipton

• Kevin
    19 years ago

Great answer Lipton...no i mean really....

Interesting thread...i'm not sure it will take hold...but i'm in for a penny.

Yeah i believe there are many subtle alternate realities that we are not directly aware of...you only have to read a basic Quantum physics book to see how this could be a reality..what that means for us i'm not sure...i don't want to get distracted searching for other worlds at the expense of missing out important things in this one...but yeah i believe.

Aw man, OBE's...i'm like the Jedi Master at those things..i've had so many of them...and i know pretty much everything there is to know that's been put into a book on the subject..any time you wanna chat about them.. cause i'm always up for learning new things...just e-mail me..

Speaking to the dead...yeah i think it's more about speaking to parts of ourselves in a strange subconscious way...not that i don't believe in sentient spirits...but i've never met a Medium who could tell me something i didn't already know...and on a few occasions they gave me messages from beyond that i thought to be based on truth from my memory...but later on realised that i was wrong...and it appeared the medium was reading me..and so had picked up false information....

I'm actually going to the Edinburgh spiritualist church tonight with a foxy girl i met at a conference last night..

Rock on.

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

This topic is SO my thing.

I am stoked that this got brought up.

Firstly I want to recommend that anyone interested in such things sees the movie, "What the bleep," which is about quantum physics, metaphysics, and reality/time continuums.

I have studied in depth metaphysics and energetics ever since I was very young, and have decided that that is actually what I want to go into for a career.

Alternate realities, planes, and dimensions... absolutely. No question about it, every thought we have manifests at some time in some dimension on some plane of existence, otherwise it cannot exist on an emotional, mental, physical, or subconscious level.

The whole concept is that time is not only relative to the dimension/ place that you are physically inhabiting (and planet, technically), but that it is actually set aside in linear functions. Imagine them as many strings going up and down, never ending, side-by-side. Each string is a reality/ plane of existence, which has to exist on a dimension. The strings have to never end and be separated by relative time (to our physical state) so that they don’t collapse into each other or everything happening at once, however everything physical (dense matter) pops in and out of existence, and in and out of the strings, harmonizing them together and weaving them (quantum physics).

As to the dimension we exist now, we are in the 4th dimension masked as the 3rd, going into the 5th (supposedly). Then there is the whole “ascension” concept, which I kind of think is bull (if anyone wants to know why, they can ask), for various reasons. I think that the New Age people are just as capable of apocalyptic bull shit as the Bible thumpers are. I do however believe that existence is about to take a turn for the better, but it is always darkest before the dawn. Most of my references are Astrological, just so you know.

OBE's, astral projection, and remote viewing... another absolute reality that I am sure of. This is done by tapping into the different time continuums with conscious thought that is projected outside the physical body, and then the information is transmitted back to us. However many memories are lost in the transmittal process. Most of us do this when we dream, and have no idea what is going on. Psi warfare is an interesting thing to study as well, many countries are using remote viewing now to read secret data, get into files that cannot be physically infiltrated, spy, etc. Although very few of them will admit to in depth consideration of such things ;)

Mediumship... of course it exists. However just like what is said above, often times they channel subconscious interferences from the psyche of the person they are reading, the better the medium/psychic, the less that will happen. Most of the time when people do channel it is coming from their subconscious/ higher power, and they rarely ever channel a deity outside of themselves, but that is for another post entirely.

I have to agree that I have never met a medium or psychic that could tell me something I didn’t already know, but I have been on this path for a long while, so I think I am probably more self-aware than the average person.

• Bret Higgins
    19 years ago

Matt, which dimension is the source?

ok, same subject different area...

Anyone subscribe to Time Cube theory?

http://www.timecube.com/

• Ð맆îñ¥
    19 years ago

this is kinda going off on a tangent but a member of my family went to a kind of meeting and they were listening to a speech by somewho uses hynosis. i not sure of correct word but he picked my relation out and he hypnotised her and took her back through her memories like 'show us what you were doing 30 years ago and she started talking and moving around and stuff and it kinda looked like she was in labour or about to be and then he asked her to show us 60 years ago or something near that and she kind of laid down and cried and that was her being a baby like but then he asked her 100 years which was beyond her life and she started acting unusual by kind of giggling and talking to someone who wasn't there and my grandmother was also there and from her words knew that it was her mother rather than her and that it was her mother with her father before they were married and the hynotition - sorry if thats a made up word said that he was kind of using hynosis to find out if our memories are passed onto our children and he believed that they were but obviously subconsciously. But that might fall in with the part of us that is not physical. no matter how we study the brain we will not find memories but that doesn't mean they're not there. this may be in some relation to your idea of different dimensions but as i do not fully understand any of this i can only relate that they could be connected

Jemma

• Ð맆îñ¥
    19 years ago

i am interested in this kind of thing but do not know much about it and so its very interesting to read your posts

• Kevin
    19 years ago

Kaitlin...how much do you like your present boyfriend?

: }

Every post i read of yours makes me want to marry you.

Do you like Starwars and RPG games?

The funny thing about anything to do with Quantum physics is that there seems to be an intelligence behind the discoveries that are being made that responds to the expectations of the experimentors...so they always seem to find exactly what they are looking for.

Dark Matter man...Phillip Pullman has it down.

Has anyone in here every had an OBE?

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

Destiny: This is called a "regression," you can do present lifetime regressions, where a hypnotist guides your subconscious back and you can "retrieve" any memory that faded into the background, or you can do "past life regression," which is probably where the hypnotist took her when the time gap spanned past her current lifetime.

Bret: The cube theory. I had never heard of it presented this way before, yet the law of polar opposites is a Universal law that governs all of us, canceling everything out into none existence, for everything has a counterpart. I posted about this law in the "Define God" category when I began my views on theism through this theory (which interestingly enough, when I read the cube theory page, said that it proved monotheism could not have valid basis). Nothing can exist without its opposite, which cancels everything to (aptly phrased) "zero point," so what happens from there? Unified consciousness. Right now we are separated from each other with independent functions and perceptions of consciousness (reality), which is an illusion. Physical matter is the only thing that separates us, but the energy that everything carries (even rocks) is fluid in its movement and can go throughout the times, dimensions, and planes quite beautifully with ease of motion and little difficulty. Only a small portion of our actual energy HAS TO BE tied physically into our dense bodies, the 7 layers of the human aura, Etheric body, emotional body, mental body, Astral layer, Etheric template, Celestial body, and Ketheric template (not to be confused with the 7 chakras, which are in their own layer of the energetic bodies).

This topic ties in with the aforementioned beautifully, because now I can tie these concepts together and revert back to original subject. Because energy is only tied to a physical embodiment so that it can sustain life (if all energy leaves, its dead. Energy is like food on these 7 different layers and without an energetic body the physical body cannot operate). In the previous paragraph I said "HAVE TO BE," meaning that most people are mostly "in their body" most of the time.

People who can see energy with their 3rd eye or with their "naked eye" can see someone’s consciousness hover over their head or scatter throughout their aura during times of day dreaming, traumatic event, OBE, or other subconscious response. These people often don’t know what they are doing unless they are metaphysically trained or have understanding of general quantum physics, however it happens.

During Astral projection, you are connected to your physical body by a very dense energetic "silver cord." This feeds your body the "life force (prana, chi, energy, etc.)" that it requires to sustain life, however the Astral body can travel throughout the times and dimensions while still being connected to this one, and therefore not losing much relative time (although reality fluctuations do occur, that’s a whole nother subject). It can travel through the "strings" of time and existence that I mentioned earlier, while not snapping into unified consciousness because a physical reality is separating us from collapsing into one.

Kevin: I never really got into Starwards or RPG games, I guess I was more enthralled in the real thing ;) lol.

Quantum physics has huge basis, it will do well to prove many points, I am sure.

As for the future shift in consciousness- it is coming, no doubt. Not like many people think it is, but it will be rapidly making its entrance and making itself known.

I have not had a conscious and controlled OBE. Yet everyone has them when they sleep or when they vividly day dream, and I do have a tendency to get "outside" my physical body, as described earlier.

Wow. People are going to start thinking I'm a looney here, lol. Ignorance breeds fear and judgement.

:)

• Kevin
    19 years ago

Interesting Kaitlin, you are clearly very well read on this..and it seems every subject.

I would ask though, what personal experience you have of the things you talk of? I mean, i've had the experience commonly called an OBE, so when i talk about them, it's my own words based on my personal experience...it sounds like you're repeating stuff you've read, which is fine in the interests of sharing information, just be careful of talking with so much authority where the experience is lacking. If i didn't know so much about the things you discussed in the above post, i may be inclined to think everything you said was the law of such matters...which of course is insane...as the more we know...they less we can be sure of when it comes to anything paranormal or metaphysical.

For example, i've had countless OBE's...i've passed through people, objects..had spirit sex...witnessed things in other locations miles away that were later verified by my friends...i've met beings of light and dark...etc etc...but even though i've done all this....i am still very wary of classifying my experiences as this or that...these and those....it just wouldn't be wise....i'm even loathe to say what i think i've done in such simple terms.

For all i know, the phenomenon we call OBE's could be nothing more than an elaborate psychological escape mechanism.....

I don't mean to rant at you....you just seem so sure of things when you haven't experienced them.

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

Point taken.

I am familiar with everything BUT OBE's. Mediumship, channeling, psychic phenomena, metaphysical sciences, etc. I am familiar with on many different levels, mainly personal experience. I actually talk to many more people about these things than READ anything, so I am not quoting anyone’s work, most of which I speak are generally understood aspects of metaphysics. I have my own philosophies on the subjects, but considering that I left school a year ago so I could put all of my energy into the study of such things I would hope that I know something of which I speak.

OBE's are escape mechanism, such as I described above. Traumatic experiences where people are considered to be, "in shock," are examples of such things. When people are "in their own little world," they quite often are at some level. OBE's and projection of consciousness are also defense mechanisms, for instance my mom and I never got along very well and she was constantly screaming at me. I got to the point that when I had to be around her I simply chose not to, and I would project my consciousness somewhere outside my body. I did this for years ever since I was a very small child and never knew it until I got old enough and started to study such phenomena. I never considered this to be an OBE because it is not technically "Astral projection," I was not on an Astral level, but it is an out of body experience, nonetheless.

Some people have many OBE's. I am more into the psychic arenas and bringing IN information than traveling outside. I would like to look more into it as I get older and dig deeper, however I know technical aspects.

No one is an authority on any spiritual, metaphysical, or philosophical subject. Unlike religion, these studies and disciplines don’t have a "leader" or "authority." Perhaps that’s what I like most about them, no one can tell you that you are right or wrong, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

All of which I speak is from my personal understanding or experience, whether anyone chooses to disagree or not is their business. I like to be questioned, because if I am wrong I would like to know about it and find the truth. My whole existence is in search of truth, and I seek it through metaphysical sciences, including Astrology.

I also don’t "repeat," I think for myself :) Everything I say is from my understanding, obviously I am the authority of my own mind, but not the subjects. I am 16 years old and I obviously couldnt have had much life experiance, the way I look at life compensates for that, I dont have time to make all of lifes screw ups on my own, therefor I have to take in life and see what other people go through to determine my own thoughts and philosophies, however if anyone would like to disregard my opinion they are more than welcome.