Secretly loving someone?

• Miss Lonely Teacher
    11 years ago

So,
    i have this friend, Best Friend, named felicia. we've been friends since the day we met almost 7 years ago. she is one of the very few people that i care for as much as i do, or that i trust as much. it wasn't until she told me she was engaged that i finally realized what it was, that feeling i pushed to the back of my mind: I Loved Her. not just "oh i love you" but "I Love YOU." and her fiance. he makes me so upset, so jealous, "i knew her first, why does He get her..." and i know it's stupid, and petty, but it's how i feel.

has anyone else felt anything like this? XD

• Amreen
    11 years ago

I could so very relate to it... I know how it feels... kinda repentance yeah???!? I had a friend in my uni who liked me and then proposed his love and i din accepted him that time but later I realised him to be a gem and now I.couldnt even utter about this to him... I mean I know that he would have been loyal with me always... so feel bad about it but now I think only way to be out of it is to get into other things, engaging into fun activities and moving on...What say??

• Rebirth
    11 years ago

I think i do like someone, but i would ruin a great friendship if i push it, its one of those loose loose situation i guess, and it makes me feel bad i even let it happen ''AGAIN''

• LostWords
    11 years ago

Have you ever tried to talk to your friend? Maybe explain your what you are feeling? Not to just blatantly say, "Hey I'm in love with you and I'm jealous of your fiancé" But to just let her know that you realized some new emotions. How you are upset, "I knew her first, why does he get her..." maybe explain this thought.

I do know how you feel and trust me when I say this. If you truly love her then she needs to know because it will fester inside of you forever. It could also possibly ruin your friendship. Ask yourself if it's worth taking the risk?

The bad thing is...she is already engaged. So she is pretty promised to someone else.

• Autuumnbree
    11 years ago

I feel if you love and care for someone it's always best to say it to them. When you keep it bottle up inside your take the chance of losing them so one should ask themself is it worth it?

• Dark Savior
    11 years ago

If you let what is love sit inside you then it will turn to anger; I have done this myself very often. It would be best if you just sat down and explained how you feel and honestly if this person means that much to you then you should perhaps let them know *from my own talks* "I care for you; I'm not sure how or when it happened, but I just found myself always wanting to be around you and the more i think of you the happier I am. I want to be in your life, I love you, but if you cannot or not able to return that love then i would hope we can remain friends'

I know that it's hard to remain friends, but if she means that much to you then you should have her as a friend at the very least so you're able to help her, everyone needs a few extra friends :)