But its in my mind.

I'm not saying I'm a cutter.
    But there's a knife in my hand.

I'm not say I'm crazy.
    But I'm wandering through dark alleys.

I'm not saying I'm easily angered.
    But there's a hole in my wall.

I'm not saying I'm depressed.
    But I'm alone every night and no one cares to talk.

I'm not saying I'm insecure.
    But I have anxiety attacks.

I'm not saying I'm anything really.
    Because I am nothing.

• Solus
    11 years ago

Huh.....didn't expect a poem here. I predict it will be moved or locked. Well written though.

• LostWords
    11 years ago

It is not a poem.

• FireCM
    11 years ago

People would assume it is. Is just a list really. You have to find strength in yourself before you can invest strength and time in anything else.

• Autuumnbree
    11 years ago

I agree with the comment above to be secure you need to find yourself.

• Darren
    11 years ago

If it is not a poem....it should be. well written and you have dragged some of the darkness out.

• Formidable Muse
    11 years ago

I use to be in that place a couple years ago. I didn't want to admit it to anyone so I stayed in darkness and it was a very bad place to be. I hated the idea of medication but after speaking with a doctor she said it would stabilize my moods. Which it did, it also brought me out of depression. Sometimes getting that kind of help is the best option. I'm not saying I don't struggle still, but fighting the urge is easier and things are brighter.

• LostWords
    11 years ago

I apologize if it came off as a poem, since this isn't the place for one. It was merely my thoughts jotted down in a form of a list. If I could remove it I would.
    Thank you to those who gave me some advice.

Darren, thank you. I guess I should have waited to release my emotions and posted it as a poem.

Formidable Muse, thank you for understanding where I am coming from. It is a very bad place to be. I have an anxiety disorder which causes me to fall into some dark moments. I never really wanted to be on medication either, but maybe I should at least try it. Thank you for the advice, it means a lot.

• sibyllene
    11 years ago

You're fine. Don't worry about moving it.