What I really wanna know is,

• Vanesa
    11 years ago

What makes you tick, what makes you go so wild that you can't even begin to understand the concept of reality.

• Autuumnbree
    11 years ago

Various things make me tick, I guess I.am saying that if something touches me emotionally or mentally whether its a negative or positive.

• Vanesa
    11 years ago

Like, for me, when I get anxious, I get super happy in the pants.

• Formidable Muse
    11 years ago

Taco bells beefy five layer burrito (:

• Autuumnbree
    11 years ago

Lol

• Let It Be
    11 years ago

What makes me tick? Nature, the awe and beauty the loving comforting feeling she gives me like a mother to her child.

• Let It Be
    11 years ago

Love makes me tick.

• Aveena
    11 years ago

Prejudice and racism makes me tick, twice today was I judged because of my ethnicity and age.

• La Reina De Corazones
    11 years ago

Thinking of the daughter i want in the future how my little "Donia-Ashlin" will grow up to be hmmm i'm young but i want to be a mother...

Queen Ash

• anjielblue
    11 years ago

To know what he really feels for me or is he still loving me? confuse!!!!!

• Jaleel
    11 years ago

What makes me tick when it comes to my emotions is knowing that the possibility of love is always out there. whether it is right in front of me or not i always feel like the possibility is a great one. what keeps me going is knowing that when i find that one person i can share everything with, ill be complete. i dont know exactly what it will feel like but it should feel great. it should make me feel like the only thing left that matters is to be happy with that one person. to know they care about me in every way that i care about them. thats what makes me tick.

• Marcy Lewis
    11 years ago

When somebody says they aren't worth being alive.
    I go OFF.
    In a helpful way, but my blood boils at the fact they've been brought to this point. It infuriates me how unfair life is to some people.

And I hate being lied to.
    And being stolen from.