What's your favorite season and why?

• Autuumnbree
    11 years ago

My favorite season is fall because the trees are so beautiful. I love to take walks in fall to enjoy the scenery.

• Blackstar
    11 years ago

I agree with you, thats my favourite too.
    I just love all those colours then

• Amreen
    11 years ago

I too love fall... lol... all are fans.of this season... very pleasing scenery this season..:)

• Darren
    11 years ago

Winter, cold..........................love it

• Poet on the Piano
    11 years ago

Winter because I love Christmastime....I love the unity. Putting up the tree together, singing hymns at church, being by the fireplace, hot chocolate, plus the way snow falls too :]

• Formidable Muse
    11 years ago

Autumn is mine, it's Soo beautiful... I love the smell, the changing trees, the crisp chilly air, everything about it is beautiful.

• With This Slow Tune I Tell You Goodbye
    11 years ago

Winter it keeps my emotions in cheeck im actually nicer! :)

• A Poets Handwriting aka ALISHA
    11 years ago

Winter is my favourite followed closely by Autumn. I like the cooler months. I'm less stressed out as well as I have an obsession with jackets/coats/jumpers etc LOL ! (:

• NobodyKnowsItButMe
    11 years ago

Winter! Cuz it's the only season I get a chance to be with my family..mom, sis & bros and also I can hang out with friends... cuz I'm studying abroad...lol

• Natasha
    11 years ago

Fall. Cause I was born during fall. But we only have spring and summer here in my country ~ sighh

• Marcy Lewis
    11 years ago

Spring. I like the cold/warm/humid feel. And everything feels fresh, and smells so wonderful.