Who gives a darn anyways

• Ali
    19 years ago

Ok so I wanted to get people to look

Do you think its right to miss someone emotionally yet love another?

I love my fiancee but the first boyfriend I had I fell in love with as well. He died just a year ago. I left him when he joined the marines. I dont regret any of my decisions in life, and I look forward to a long happy life with Zack, but I am always thinking of Josh and the what ifs. I miss him sometimes and I wish I wouldnt have left. I think maybe I coulda kept him alive. he killed himself about a month after I left. I dont know what else was bothering him, but its a weight on my shoulders. I just dont want to feel so wrong about this.

• Bret Higgins
    19 years ago

http://www.best-love-poems.com/poems.php?id=260924

Ifs, whens, whys and wheres... but like you I am more than happy with my lot.

• Ali
    19 years ago

Thanks Bret. I needed to be reassured. Its hard ya know thinking maybe you coulda helped if you woulda stayed. Thanks. Oh and its been such a pleasure arguing with you on all the other boards mate. ;-P

• Bret Higgins
    19 years ago

Always fun... and what happened to Vlad?

• Ali
    19 years ago

I dunno... Ive been visiting with my buddy Jose lately kinda forgot about Vlad. Sorry. :p. But dont worry I can always make room for one more boy. (you know my main men Johnny Red, Johnny Black, Jack Jim Jose and Vlad.)