Its time people know

• Crimson
    11 years ago

Ok i have a challenge for everybody here anybody who is depressed or has any problems that effect you in a big way i challenge you to tell people make them aware of this thing like with depression most people was like woah somebody killed them self when amanda todd killed herself i think its time people see how many people are like this spread the word hehe so will you take up the challenge?!

• Janis
    11 years ago

For what? I don`t see how most will want to do that, doubt that they thing talking could change anything and probably they are worried even if they would talk most probably nobody would care, in best case would shove you up some empty words or "happy pills". Many do it for them self and they do it to them self even if they don`t notice it and as stupid as it sounds they don`t even care or want to get better. Nobody will be able to help anyone unless they too wish to receive that help or try to make things better, if other doesn`t wish that all they would be doing is hurting them self over it anyway.

P.S. Nah I`m out, nobody would give a damn anyway, would probably call me sick and stuff, so it`s fine, not like I care anyway anymore. After all it is each of our own life, if you wish to kill yourself you got freedom to do so, nobody got any rights to stop you from that. People shouldn`t stress over suicides when they are done by people`s own free will, better go worry about homicides or something.

• Autuumnbree
    11 years ago

I agree with some of the things said above this post, many people are only concern with themselves and they don't care about their fellowman. I really feel like certain things should only be discuss with God and people who really have your best interest at heart.

I don't think this a stupid suggestion I just don't think many care about other people and that some things are better off not discuss with strangers.

• sibyllene
    11 years ago

I like this suggestion. You can't let yourself stay in a cycle of isolation.

Sometimes you don't realize how deep your friendships truly run until you give your friends a chance to show it.

• Crimson
    11 years ago

Yes it lets you see your true friends