I really need an advice

• Neetha
    11 years ago

So i met this guy online. After 3 months chatting, webcam, phone call, we finally decide to get together. 2 months after, he came visit me n we met in real for the very first time. Everything was good til i found out his pic taking a bath with his ex. That pic taken when he was on holiday, he didn't tell me that he went with his ex. His excuse is they already planned their holiday long time ago before he meet me n it's impossible to cancel it. That pic taken when i n him already get together but his excuse is we never really meet as a person that time, so he wasn't sure about me.
    Is it consider as cheating??
    Should i trust him after all what happened??
    It's been a year we got together but i still have anxiety that he will do that to me again, since i live 3000 kms away from him, n his ex lives near him.
    And we only meet 3 times a year.

• Neetha
    11 years ago

Advise pleasee :C
    Urgently needed !

11 years ago

You know him more than any of us do and I doubt there's anyone here who can give you professional help, but the way you told the story makes me imagine you as the mistress of this person. He might actually still be together with his ex and you're his secret affair. Have you ever met, talked, to any of his friends.

Yup, I've known people and read stories (watch/read Unbearable Lightness of Being) and can definitely see this being that way. Sorry.

• silvershoes
    11 years ago

This seems like an unhealthy situation to be in, and he's keeping you on a string. I don't know the guy- maybe he's decent, but from what you've shared with us, I think you're wasting time... as little time as that may be :\