What Is, Are The Best Poetry Clubs?

• Robert Gardiner
    11 years ago

What Is, Are The Best Poetry Clubs?

This is not about which clubs is/are beter than the other/others, but what are the really good ones you would suggest for those trying to expand their poetic horizon and just become better poets. Me, I'm a member of "The Ravens Haven II".

• Silent Scribbler
    11 years ago

I'm part of the Lost Souls and I love it. Proud member! =)

• average thoughts
    11 years ago

Ravens haven 2..

• Amreen
    11 years ago

Ravens Haven 2=]
    Im proud I found a family in it:)

• Sincuna
    11 years ago

Fragments of Poetry. I'll be passionately helping develop activities in our club, recruit members, (etc), and open new activities for people who take poetry, life, emotion, expression deeply.

• La Reina De Corazones
    11 years ago

I have personally been in 3 clubs before making my own poetry club and they were A Taste Of Ink, Lost Souls, and Fragments of Poetry and all those clubs where very good and every club is good in my opinion i personally read all the poetry that my club members make every week i don't judge i say what's in my mind

Queen Ash

• Autuumnbree
    11 years ago

I suggest you try a few of the clubs here and then decide because many of these clubs are cliquey and you may or may not feel at home.

There are many great poets and many of them are not popular on this site, so I suggest you try a few and see where you see can expand your creativity.

Best wishes...

• La Reina De Corazones
    11 years ago

That's very true! :) but mine isn't i think lol

• Robert Gardiner
    11 years ago

I am "Happy" with the folk in my club and it is a good home for me, but the advice on trying few club is good. I have been in a few and once had my own, but now, "The Ravens Haven II" is my home.

• The Poet Behind The Poems
    11 years ago

Most people are gonna say there own club
    What I said to one of my applicants who didn't know
    Was go and look at people in the groups

Look at there writing , comments ect

Then you will know where you belong

:)