If to Love is to get Hurt, then I'm walking away.

• CountlessMoments
    11 years ago

Im not sure if this is love anymore. All we do is fuss and fight every single chance we could. We would make up to break up.. Over and Over again. Normally when I cry myself to sleep or try to hide it from him. He would know somethings wrong or even when we're on the phone, He would know something is wrong. Now days, he just lets me cry to sleep. He even gets mad when he finds out im crying which makes me more cry. I just don't understand what's going on. Im so hurt, I feel hopeless. I always tried avoid fighting with him because I can honestly say that I don't want to lose him but I just can't take it. I want to move on but I can't.....

• Silent Scribbler
    11 years ago

Sounds to me like you need to find that strength hun. If you ain't happy then you need to stand up and change things so that you are. Whether it be to set things straight with him once and for all, or continue searching for a man that won't make you cry without care, and will forever comfort you when you do cry. Love isn't a hard thing to find. But finding that one person who is your true soulmate is very hard to find. I say you should keep searching hun. I hope I could help in some way. Please, if you want to talk, PM me any time.

Miah