Is My Love A Mistake???

• Silent Scribbler
    11 years ago

Am I crazy? I tell you it's love. It must be. Never felt this way for anybody else. I put a ring on her finger and took her hand in marriage. Was it a mistake? All the arguing and near seperations makes it seem that way. My doctor says it's because of my PTSD from being in combat. Is that true, or am I just failing to keep the one I love most happy?

• Kevin
    11 years ago

Taking your questions in order.

Maybe
    Maybe
    Maybe.

I think you get the idea. How are we supposed to answer questions about your life? I think you may have had a bit too much red bull, that is for sure.

:)

• Michael D Nalley
    11 years ago

I believe firmly that erotic love causes the release of natural chemicals stronger than any you can buy . If red bull gives you wings. cupid may also make you feel on top of the world. It is rare that an infatuated person would know the difference between a real high and a fantasy. Gravity will make you fall but many have learned both wings must remain active to keep you up. I would not doom your love with doubt. I believe in true love and hope you have found it.

• Silent Scribbler
    11 years ago

Thanks for a lot of nothing, Kevin.

And real thanks to you Micheal. I apreciate you taking your time to answer me.

• Ashdown
    11 years ago

If you loved her enough to put a ring on her finger, it's real.

Example on my thoughts: I don't believe in love a first sight because I believe that love has to grow. And the discoveries you find within each other as time goes on are the things that will keep you relationship strong. If you let doubts creep into your mind that will end in divorce or adultery (it always has). But if you spend time working on the love you already have with your wife it can become something extraordinary.

Sometimes people will back away from things because they feel insecure about themselves on some level and will search for the easy way out rather than to face their problems head on. My advice is to talk with her about how you are feeling, maybe say hey can we do somethings to make us stronger as a couple. Just my opinion, but I promise you that If you do that it's one thing you won't ever regret.

• La Reina De Corazones
    11 years ago

I go with Ashdown um sweetie don't give up yet and i have to also go with Kevin lol sorry but it's true MAYBE you should try HARDER to suduce your wife make her feel the love that you share with her trust me i would forgive my own husband if i had one i have a fiance tho lol if he showed his love through it ALL love can do that love can make you blind to everything else and hurt you as no other wound can sweeite don't give up i'm not saying love isn't hard but it's sweet as can be if you stick to it and pull through the long hall it doens't matter if you have any mental or phyical defect if you truly want to make it work you will sweetie! :)

Queen Ash

email me if you need to talk to me! :)