Christmas!!!

• DeathsRose
    11 years ago

I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions of what I could possibly get for my sister-in-law's fiance for Christmas. I shouldn't feel obligated to get him anything, I know, (because I doubt he's getting me anything) but he is my husband's best friend, engaged to my SIL and is my ex. My husband and I agreed that I'd do all the gift shopping (and really I don't mind) but he's my last one and I'm kind of stumped. Well he likes video games, (but usually has my husband beat them for him). He has a xbox 360 and a playstation 3. He also likes cell phones and has a t-mobile. Other than that I don't know. He watches a lot of tv and movies, but I'm not sure what kind. I got him movie passes last yr, but feel gift cards are kind of impersonal (only because everyone else gets a real gift they can "open") And I need something on the cheaper side as I have already shopped for 22 other people not including him.

• La Reina De Corazones
    11 years ago

Well it depends on how you trully feel bout the person.... i mean eh i could give my fiance's family something but i don't have to and sweetie do what's right in your heart and if you think he doesn't deserve a gift don't give him something and if you have to give him something give him something that goes and ties up with technology since he likes technology more as i am guessing

Queen Ash

• TSI25
    11 years ago

Http://www.thegreenhead.com/

literally anything from there, its all pretty nifty and for really any price range

• DeathsRose
    11 years ago

I do feel obligated to give him something, but I'm not going to stress over it.

• La Reina De Corazones
    11 years ago

You honestly DON"T have too but if you want to then do what the kind person answered sweetie

Queen Ash