Am i loosing my mind?or have i lost it already?:(

• prettyEVILsmirk
    11 years ago

It's a good thing realy that i found this site where i find people who feels the same thing like mine.Now i know that whatever i say here wont be taken against me coz i know maybe u will understand what i'm going through.
    I'm happy in love right now,LDR but we love each other very much.I'm an only child,been through a lot when my father died when i was still 6.Now i'm 26,can't believe i'm still alive!And i thought time had already healed my wounds and that i'd already forgiven all the people who hurt me in the past..I am a happy person who cares about everything but i notice myself this past 8months that i get easily angered,i'm overly sensitive that i tend to offend people with my response i party too hard that when i got too much too drink i do crazy things(but having one night stand is not one of it),evrything that i felt in the past comes back in a flash,i do things beyond my control and that is not good..sometimes i just want to lock myself in my room and hit my head with anything that i'm holding in my hand trying to remove the shame that i've brought myself.u might say i should stop drinking,but i'm telling u..i'm not alcoholic,not a drug addict,i'm an occassional drinker and i only party twice or thrice a month..i have good friends who cares about me and thank God for that but they don't know what's realy going on inside me,neither do i..i know something is seriously wrong with me.:((

• Autumn Leaves
    11 years ago

I don't think you're losing your mind I feel that you may have a conscious something that many lack in this world. I think that there maybe something hurting you that your mind or heart is choosing to block out because you're afraid.

I hope you can find out what troubling you and I very sorry you have loss your father in death.

• Darien
    11 years ago

I doubt you are losing, or have lost your mind. You sound like a normal person, with normal problems. The only difference, is you've realized that you need a change in your lifestyle. Many people hold on to things they cannot control, such as the lost of a love one. It is a difficult thing to let go of.

Eight months you have been feeling this way, it is time for a change. It doesn't have to be something big, just something new, something different.

The great Albert Einstein once said "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results".

Shake things up in your life. Get a hobby, or do some volunteering.