A Novel Thought For The Ages

• Jason Rainey
    11 years ago

Hello, I am Jason Scot Rainey, am a member of a nice little group called "Free Spirits". Simply put, I would like for this site to gain more active poets. To all members, tell a friend or two to join. An art such as this should be spread like wildfire in this world we exist in today. Poetry is for everyone and many people are afraid to express themselves this way. Help another person break that self social barrier and they will thank you for it.

• Darren
    11 years ago

I agree, however I feel this site is going the other way.......

we can help though... we can rate and comment new members and quiet members. Rather than the same people reading and rating the same people...who read and rate the same people...who...........

• Hallucinostic
    11 years ago

Right. You said it dude.

• xXxMidnight SoulxXx
    11 years ago

Very true!!! :) and hmmmm sorry to say this but i'm the only one in my group of friends that love poetry and breaths it in like it was a grand perfume...sorry to say this my friends are more intrested in brainpower and books lol

• Mark
    10 years ago

'Help another person break that self social barrier and they will thank you for it.'

I love that line. I love u because of that one line. I needed to hear that. I believe I have what it takes to do just that, though hesitant, I believe I have a depth of emotional understanding that be unmatched, but most importantly, I have a feeling I know how to express it. We will just have to wait and see how far and deep we r all willing to go to touch not only our heart, but the hearts of many. :-)