Old New Member.

• Skyler
    11 years ago

Three or four years ago, I lived here, but deleted my account after a series of troubling events that I was, for the most part, responsible for. I'm happy to return (and ecstatic to see how efficient the email activation is now), and I hope to form new friendships akin to the old.
    So, in good spirits and with high hopes, Hello!

• xXx Eternal PainxXx
    11 years ago

Hellow! :) i'm Ash lol

• Skyler
    11 years ago

Nice to meet you, Ash. Man, these boards are nowhere near as active as they were. I will do my best to change that.

• xXx Eternal PainxXx
    11 years ago

Lol yes but the clubs are more lol i'm happy for that but still! :) oh and good to have you back! :)

• Natasha
    11 years ago

Hiya, Skyler. I'm Natasha.

Ohh ~ Ash, you were everywhere no matter where I go.. And I think it's kinda cute.

• xXx Eternal PainxXx
    11 years ago

*blushes* i think i blushed lol XP yeah lol that's true pitty! :) nah just kidding

• Natasha
    11 years ago

Keep on blushing, girl. You're about to get a flying kiss from me. Cuteness overloaded! :D

• xXx Eternal PainxXx
    11 years ago

Lol awwww! :) you know i'm bi so i might not mind XP

• Tim
    10 years ago

It gets pretty hot and heavy in some of these threads, doesn't it?... blushing left right a center! ha ha

• Beauty In The Breaking
    10 years ago

It's nice to see old members coming back! The site has changed a lot and yes, the boards have certainly quieted down a lot since back in the day. Welcome back!

• nathan ballance
    10 years ago

Haha yea I haven't been on in years I'm happy to be back on an glad theres support