What Happened?

• H. Elizabeth
    11 years ago

So, hi, for those of you who don't know me I'm Hannah Elizabeth.
    I've been on this cite since sometime in 2010. I was off and on this cite for a while, but just was so busy and unable to keep up with it. But now I'm on a lot again (at least I try to be), and looking back through the forums...it's just not full of life like it used to be. There used to be so many posts and it'd go back and forth, and now some topics go days without having a post on them. What happened?

• Hallucinostic
    11 years ago

Highly probably what happened is that the active members became, well, inactive, very enlightening explanation there lol. XD
    But seriously, its true, some people I used to see who posts regularly are not around anymore posting stuff, well I see them every now and then but not as often as they used to. But then again, maybe the forums are still active in other people's opinion, maybe its just the feeling that those people I(or you/we) used to talked to arent around anymore posting and stuff, thats why I(or you/we) think its less active, maybe. What do you think Hannah?

• Marcy Lewis
    11 years ago

I did that. My last account had a gold in forums. I noticed Britt and Anne Marie are gone. It's been nearly 2 years since I've been around. Maybe they'll resurrect themselves. I've actually been encouraging my friends in my life around me who write, to check this website out. One girl has, but she's still kinda navigating her way around, and doesn't have a ton of time - but she looks promising. The forums are very dry, though.

• H. Elizabeth
    11 years ago

Dib I believe you're kinda right. But in my opinion there still just isn't much life anymore.
    And Linda, lets hope they resurrect themselves!

• Mello193
    11 years ago

And i am mello :)

• L
    11 years ago

^ welcome back Mello, and lady's too.

• H. Elizabeth
    11 years ago

Why hello :D
    How long have yall two been on this cite?

And yes, yall. I am from South Texas. Hahaha.

• Marcy Lewis
    11 years ago

Britt has retuurrrnnneedd :D
    I just noticed today #fail.

• Britt
    11 years ago

Risen from the ashes! :P

• Hallucinostic
    11 years ago

"Risen from the ashes!"? Oh, like that immortal bird, Kiwi, lol. Just kidding, Phoenix. XD
    So, anymore members you guys have in mind who's still missing?
    I'm thinking, Narph.

• H. Elizabeth
    11 years ago

Britt = back.
    YAYY :)
    Yes, Narph.

• Britt
    11 years ago

If she isn't back and in hiding already I don't think she'll be back :( BOO.

I have no idea anything about kiwi other than it's a nasty fruit haha

• Hallucinostic
    11 years ago

In hiding eh? Now why say that? Well, some people think Elvis is alive too and in hiding, lol, but anyways, I hope she returns.
    Kiwis are flightless birds and they are... Im sure Mr. Google can explain it better, you can ask him, lol. :D

• Britt
    11 years ago

Lol because some people come back under a different name and don't tell, but I haven't seen her alliterative poetry popping up anywhere. :P

• Hallucinostic
    11 years ago

Yeah, some people do that different name thing. For all we know, Narph is already here under the name "Britt" and using a couple's wedding picture as an avatar, hehe. :D

• Marcy Lewis
    11 years ago

Yay! I'm glad you came back. I really can't complain. I ditched out for a long time and then came back. #hypocrite. Congrats on the wedding though, sweets! :)

• Britt
    11 years ago

HAH. I assure you it's me. I don't have the level of awesome Narph does to pretend to be her being me... wait. Did that make sense? lol

Linda, thank you! Were you on here as a different name before?

• Hallucinostic
    11 years ago

Uhm, well yeah, makes some sense, after reading it twice or so, lol.
    ... Maybe I should try that leaving, returning, different name thing. Post some girly poems and go by the name "Hallucinostica". XD
    ... And yeah, Linda, have you ever done that?

• Kevin
    11 years ago

People spend more time in their clubs than on the regular forums.

• Marcy Lewis
    11 years ago

^I'm just beginning to realize this. I find myself doing that, actually.

Lol. & I honestly cannot remember, Britt. I'm pretty sure I was, but for the life of me, I have no idea what the name was. :D

• Hallucinostic
    11 years ago

Hmmm, I wonder what'll happen if the clubs suddenly go "poof"... I mean disappear, not fart, lol. XD
    ^I think I added one of them on my fave list, Linda.

• Darren
    11 years ago

It seems the clubs are falling apart now though...a few new ones have popped up but they have hardly any members.