Heartache and Betrayal

• Daylight Lucidity
    11 years ago

So... Please don't judge but there is this girl that I love or, rather, used to love... See, she told me she loved me before Thanksgiving and I said it back. She promised me so many things: to take me away, to start a family, to make me happy, all of that. I told her the same, but then she got with this guy that was completely in love with ME two weeks before. She told me that night that she didn't know what she was doing and that she was so sorry and that she would prove to me how much I mean to her. She didn't. She kissed me the week she and that guy started dating then just... Stopped talking to me unless he wasn't around. Come to find out, after a little under a month of dating, they're engaged. Now she's bombarding me with hugs and "I love you." What do I do???

• xXx Eternal PainxXx
    11 years ago

Ignore that chick walk away i know it's painful seriously that's one cold a** betrayal!!! i had that problem but i didn't get engaged till a while later i'm single now thinking how my fate would've been without dating till i was old enought to know the real pain but just walk away sweetie and if you need anyone to talk to just send me a message okay?

• Daylight Lucidity
    11 years ago

Thank you... That does help, people keep saying that I should give her a chance and to just get over her like it was nothing. I try my hardest to avoid and/or ignore her, but she's the one that comes up to me. She's also the reason my life has crumbled down all around me... Honestly, thank you

• xXx Eternal PainxXx
    11 years ago

No problem and walking away isn't a cowardly way it's a smart way in some cases trust me!

• Daylight Lucidity
    11 years ago

I tried when she first told me they were dating, but she wrote me this cute little poem that filled me with false hope that she and him wouldn't last. I'm not the only one she's done this to either which makes me think I'm not the only one she said those things to

• xXx Eternal PainxXx
    11 years ago

She's a player simple as that it doesn't matter what race you are you can be a player and it hurts others for sure and it hurts like not other b**** been there done that was a player AND was the victim but i grew from that part of my past

• Daylight Lucidity
    11 years ago

I'm sorry to hear that... I understand that you walked away from whoever did the same to you? It sounds hard

• xXx Eternal PainxXx
    11 years ago

Yes i walked away from the man that held my heart once ago and i walked away from being a player it destroyed my heart but i have my freedom again! :) and i mean i am who i am and i'm not ashamed i'm sad that i hurt people in the past but still

• Daylight Lucidity
    11 years ago

It's good that you got away from that, and that you have freedom once more :) you should never be ashamed of yourself no matter what