Attention Please...

• Amreen
    11 years ago

I have seen that if one isn't logged in(can be a member/non-member of PnQ), he can access the duscussion board. Fine with that, but I think one should only to be accessible to the Members' message forum when not logged in and not to any other topic. I feel it isn't relevant for any non member to view the entire Discussion Boards.

• Colm
    11 years ago

I've never really thought about this much, I've always taken it for granted that the main forums were accessible to all. It is like that on most internet forums, you just have to be a member to post on it. I guess thats why some people feel more at home in clubs. I know Janis would be needed to make any changes, I guess its just important to remember not to share personal or private information on the main boards

• Amreen
    11 years ago

Thank you Colm for looking into the matter. I know people access or view discussion boards of other websites but I think its ethical to only view Members' Message Forum as that is the only beneficial(general) place where poets discuss important stuffs, share links and organise contests. Why to show others whats stacked in our friendship, sadness depression and other parts of forum as people discuss their personal lives there. You guys are doing a great job anyways but I felt like sharing what I felt was required!:)

• Tim
    10 years ago

There are benefits of being able to get into the discussions section without being logged in. For example if you're having login difficulties for whatever reason, someone has maybe had the same issue, and you can search to find the answers.... Plus it's fairly well known that forums are not private. I don't think this needs to change.