Lost

• Slowly Dying
    11 years ago

Hi Im Shelby and I am very lost.
    I am going through alot right now including,self harm,depression,anger and anxiety.I have lots of family issues rght now and they are very overwhelming and I cant do anything about it! There not easy or small things to deal with either.I just dont know what to do:(:(

• xXx Eternal PainxXx
    11 years ago

Well take deep breaths and try to organize your emotions make sure none are tangled okay? and if you need to talk to anyone i'm here okay?

• Slowly Dying
    11 years ago

Thank you:)

• xXx Eternal PainxXx
    11 years ago

You're welcome! :)

• Crimson
    11 years ago

I'm Missy and i am lost maybe never to be found i just want all of this pain and emptiness to stop..

• xXx Eternal PainxXx
    11 years ago

It will one day i know many say that but i went through almost every heartbreak in my past 4yrs and it hurt but it faded i cut before but i stopped i still have nightmares about being on the ground between life and death... i'm trying to move on and that's what gives me closure

• Crimson
    11 years ago

I almost had the one thing that would fix my life but just like that it was gone

• Slowly Dying
    11 years ago

And what was that?

• xXx Eternal PainxXx
    11 years ago

Was it a person? or was it an object?

• Crimson
    11 years ago

A person a guy the one i swear hes the one and now i'm going to live alone with 20 cats

• Slowly Dying
    11 years ago

Oh sweetie:) You will not live lonely with 20 cats. Guys wil come and go but that means you havent found the right guy yet that will be with you forever;) You will find him just give it time:)

• Crimson
    11 years ago

I had a good day today and even though the present looks dim and uninviting you never the future could hold days of joy and those days i look forward to

• Slowly Dying
    11 years ago

Good Im glad to hear that! I am still praying for you!

• Crimson
    11 years ago

He has a girlfriend again but i miss him and ahhh he should see that right..?

• Robie Lincer
    11 years ago

Yeah he does probably see that you miss him... but that will just build up his ego, and make him hurt you more. some guys get pleasure to see girls wanting them. but the only advice i can give you, is to show happiness, even if its fake, as long as you post happy pictures on "facebook" and laugh with friends, and go out and enjoy your life to the fullest, not only will he regret, he might run back to you. (Might)

• Crimson
    11 years ago

Oh good idea i shall try that and see thank you