Emotions are killing me....

• xXx Eternal PainxXx
    11 years ago

I had numbed my emotions but now i can feel each tenfold...it's killing me...

• Kate
    10 years ago

It happens to everyone dear..

The best thing you can do is to lock yourself in your room and try to sort it all out, okay? Just... try to collect them and find a way to sort them out in your head.

Not much else you can do besides trying to understand them and move on.

• dindee
    10 years ago

What kind of emotions is killing you?

• xXx Eternal PainxXx
    10 years ago

It was everything but i got it under control now...it was raw emotional pain sadness sorrow darkness it was killing me but now i have it under control and hardly EVER do those emotions come out again :) thanks guys!

• Darclyfe
    10 years ago

Emotions are tricky. Especially when you have been hurt. But If you have the feeling you need to cry. Just Cry. Don't give two shits. Just cry. Happiness is a virtue. But you can't simply have happiness if you don't cry tears every once in awhile. If you don't feel anyone loves you. Love yourself. Of course that seems odd and very less likely for someone of low-self-esteem. But try it. It couldn't hurt. Try music. Uplifting stuff. I'm not saying christian music (not that I don't have a problem with religion.) But Emotions are one thing. What you do to deal with them are your decision and yours alone.