Shadow

• Daylight Lucidity
    11 years ago

How, pray tell, can I be with a shadow? Merely a shell of what once was... And knowing that i cant do anything to help the situation.. No, I don't want to leave, but I know it'll hurt when she does.

• xXx Eternal PainxXx
    11 years ago

Who is "she" and hmmmm it happens when we give up a MAJOR part of who we are that we become a shadow...besides you can ALWAYS bring the object of your love back but trust me you have to LOVE the person and if you don't it's not worth it leave them dead

• Daylight Lucidity
    11 years ago

The "she" doesn't necessarily matter does it?

• xXx Eternal PainxXx
    11 years ago

Depends oh WHAT you want so yes it does matter in a way... it's your choice to either bring her back from the ground OR let her be...

• Daylight Lucidity
    11 years ago

I can't help someone who doesn't want to be helped that's my issue, AND I'm speaking for multiple "she"s

• xXx Eternal PainxXx
    11 years ago

In that case let them drown in their own misery they EITHER get UP and FIGHT to get better or they will be pathetic in emotions and till a certain point they will be excused for their weakness till time regains it's fun it won't be...

• Daylight Lucidity
    11 years ago

Perhaps it would be best if I worry in silence, wouldn't it?

• xXx Eternal PainxXx
    11 years ago

It depends sweetie it's your choice remember?

• Daylight Lucidity
    11 years ago

... I will just return to studying Shadow of a Lover

• xXx Eternal PainxXx
    11 years ago

Do as you wish sweetie...actually email me in a week or two today is not a good day for me and it shows...

• Daylight Lucidity
    11 years ago

Sure