What do I do

• Slowly Dying
    11 years ago

Im so hurt and upset and depressed:/ I have tried many things and healthier choices than cutting:) I am twelve days clean and dont want to go back:/ But im so idk I feel like im crawling out of my skin and idk what to do:/

• Poet on the Piano
    11 years ago

I'm really sorry you're feeling this way....I've been in a similar situation where I've felt so down and while I can't say I understand exactly what you're going through, I can at least say it's hard. It's really great you're 12 days clean - you seriously should be proud of yourself for that! Maybe if you're feeling anxious or depressed if you have someone you can trust to talk to? Or take some time aside to write out all your feelings....I don't think anyone will judge you in your poetry, that's what I love about it, I can be myself through it and not hide emotions. Take care

• xXx Eternal PainxXx
    11 years ago

Been there once and now i'm free of that sure i have my days in being dark and just stare at a knife BUT i overcome it since there is too much people who would cry if i went dark again and now i say be strong sure what i say is hard to understand but still try to be thankful that you are clean it's a good feeling when you beat it! :)