JUST ASKING(Brain Storming)

• dindee
    11 years ago

Hey guys,,just wanna ask,,,

What if your wife/husband/partner has an AIDS,, what do you prefer: making love WITH or WITHOUT protection? Why?

• La Reina De Corazones
    11 years ago

WITH cause you never know if you are going to last with that partner or not whether you will divorce that person in a year or 6 months...etc anyways if the partner loves you they will understand! :) does that make sense? lol well i think this should be in "other" but then again idk

• dindee
    11 years ago

Great answer...hehehe.. i can't threw you back a question...coz i forgot, we have different culture... shiks.shiks...

• Dark Secrets
    11 years ago

Aids is sexually transmitted... with of course, it's a matter of sanity... you wouldn't want to catch it nor do you want to have kids with the disease. No offense but I think this is a question with only one answer and the person who thinks otherwise needs serious doctor consultation to understand how serious the situation is.

• dindee
    11 years ago

Yeah,,,right DS....but then...how can you prove about the saying "love conquers all" in that situation?

(just asking...)
    =)

• Dark Secrets
    11 years ago

Well, love may conquer all, but this is a disease and you want to think rationally and be sane about it. ''Love conquers all'' isn't about love defeating everything. It's about love making things seem better and that love can be there even with all the obstacles. Plus, love doesn't equal unprotected sex, love is the feelings we share and the intimacy. I'm sure if someone loves you they wouldn't want you to catch a disease as serious and dangerous as aids. Aids isn't something simple like a cold or flu you know. Moreover, you don't know how long you'll be with this person, so why risk your health and possibly your life for the chance of unprotected sex. What if you're pregnant after? What about the baby that will be brought to suffer?

• La Reina De Corazones
    11 years ago

Dark Secrets is very right! :) and hmmm i have a culture different sure but i do believe in loyaly and protection! :)

• dindee
    11 years ago

.DS
    woooow...great answer..well i thought you're a guy...co'z you might punch me if i ask a lot... can i ask more from you???

"love making things seem better and can be there with all obstacles"

"moreover you dont know how long you'll be with this person"

from that..how could things may seem better,, if you will just leave him/her?

(please dont be mad at me...thanks..)

...hi ms.ashlin...

• Dark Secrets
    11 years ago

Lol.. I wouldn't do anything. It's a good question.
    I didn't say leave the person... just take every possible precaution so you don't catch the disease... possibly even consult a doctor on how to make things work. Also, if and when you decide to have sex you should both have an honest intention to stay together.

On a completely unrelated note... I like your pic Ash. Your hair looks so healthy and vibrant in it.

• dindee
    11 years ago

Hi DS...hahaha...well...that's a great one...hahaha... your good in defending...

• La Reina De Corazones
    11 years ago

Awh thanks! :) i took that pic two years ago and till this day i still find that pic the BEST and i always dye my hair i just keep it super soft and it's freaking hard to do so with dyed hair lol and this pic is gonna be replaced by a red head! :) yay my bday is almost here and i can't wait to get rid of my blonde dyed hair tooo many memories of exs serious never dating a blonde again lol