What are the things that hurted the most but where sweet?

• xXxMidnight SoulxXx
    11 years ago

"i'll love you forever"

• Daylight Lucidity
    10 years ago

"I love you, Pooka, and I'll never leave you"

• xXxMidnight SoulxXx
    10 years ago

Awh!!!

"you will always be my queen"

• Daylight Lucidity
    10 years ago

"you're the best person I ever dated"

• xXxMidnight SoulxXx
    10 years ago

"will you be my bride?"

• Daylight Lucidity
    10 years ago

"you cross my thoughts like cherry blossoms... That's your new nickname, Cherry Blossom"

and "you're everything I thought SHE was, I love you, not her. I promise."

• xXxMidnight SoulxXx
    10 years ago

"no matter what happens my dear wife...no matter if i fade away from life...no matter if i become nothing in your mind...you will always be the one that i loved through it all...the light and darkness that made me fall so madly in love...i love you..."

• Marcy Lewis
    10 years ago

"I know everyone screws you over and bails, but I won't."

AAAHHHGHGHGHH. I'm apparently dwelling on my broken engagement today. Not quite sure why. It never bothers me. I always just look at it as a youthful error - but I can't for some reason at the moment. It sucks how often people lie about what you mean to them.

That quote is a locked text in my phone. It annoys me and I can't delete it.

• xXxMidnight SoulxXx
    10 years ago

Lol Linda just call the company and they will unlock it i know i have that crud happening in my old phone too and trust me lol the one i have tops that one but if i think about too long not only will i start to cry i will want to remember how happy and almost eerie normal i felt with him...ALMOST

• Marcy Lewis
    10 years ago

No, I can easily unlock it. I just choose not to. I have an unreasonable emotional attachment to it.

• xXxMidnight SoulxXx
    10 years ago

Same to mine Linda it's really a pain since i want to forget but i just can't let go of that one moment in my life

• The Poet Behind The Poems
    10 years ago

Listen to my dad tell me everything he's gonna
    Do after he gets out of hospital

Not worrie about money
    Live life
    See the world

He couldn't wait

Then he died ...

• Marcy Lewis
    10 years ago

Hugs (>^.^)>

• Kate
    10 years ago

Aww I'm sorry about your father dear. :/ my granddad died not long ago and the last thing I said about him was "ha, picking on me for being kinda big. He should look at himself." I didn't mean it in such a rude way :/ he was an alcoholic. And he was really thin before and he started putting on some weight, he was eating better but.. it was still a rude thing to say.

Hurtful and sweet:
    "honestly, I don't have feelings for you anymore. I used to but now you're like a sister to me"

• dindee
    10 years ago

"time is the most precious gift you can give to your someone"

(so saad....cause he had no time with me)

• xXxMidnight SoulxXx
    10 years ago

Loook in a mirror and you will see a beautiful woman but it's the choice is YOURS to see what i see everyday...

• Marcy Lewis
    10 years ago

Aw, you guise with all the loss in the families. My condolences. LOVE YOU ALL.<3

• Angel
    10 years ago

"i love you" then breaks up with me a few weeks later

kisses me and cuddles with me and wraps me up in his arms as we fall asleep in his bed then say "im not looking for a relationship right now"

• UtterlyAlive
    10 years ago

*when asked how long he thinks we'll be together*

"I don't see anything stopping me from loving you forever"

But it was a silly junior high relationship, now he's with my best friend and I've moved on. But I'll never forget that, it was just so cute

• Beautiful Soul
    10 years ago

"I'll never leave you"

• BlueJay
    10 years ago

Makes promises. Creates ideas. Finally say i love you. disappears about a week later/

• Aimee
    10 years ago

"I missed you all day."
    "I don't want to lose you."
    "It will hurt so much when you leave."
    yet...
    "I don't want to be with you."
    "I'm still in love with my ex."

Quite painful really. Because I've never loved anything or anyone quite as much as I love her.

• ECILA ice
    10 years ago

"I miss you" but never even try to contact you..
    "I will always be there" but was never there when you need him..
    "I love you" but have the guts to cheat on you..

• Trinity Heart
    9 years ago

Holding her and laughing not thinking alot of the future