Confession #98

• Aveena
    10 years ago

Confession: I know he loves me and he's doing a good job at keeping me happy but sometimes he shoots out certain words and it clings to me, I hate it!

• xXxMidnight SoulxXx
    10 years ago

Awh i'm sorry!!!

Confession: i may look preppy trying to be emo but i have the scars and the wounds to show that i'm not preppy no matter what my past was

• Marcy Lewis
    10 years ago

Confession: When I don't have him, I want him. When I do have him again, I don't want him. I don't know why, either.

• Marcy Lewis
    10 years ago

Confession: PMS makes my boobs swell up like balloons and they hurt.

• xXxMidnight SoulxXx
    10 years ago

Linda lol *hugs* i'm sory

confession: i'd give almost anything to remember

• Daylight Lucidity
    10 years ago

Confession: I dont know how to make them happy anymore.

• xXxMidnight SoulxXx
    10 years ago

Raven you can make ANYONE happy but still...i know what you mean sweetie

Confession: Im going to graduate soon and i'm panicing

• Marcy Lewis
    10 years ago

Confession: I'm not walking with the city's graduating class intentionally because I'm convinced that the guy who assaulted me is going to be sitting in the audience staring at me.

• xXxMidnight SoulxXx
    10 years ago

Awh Linda i'm really sorry sweetie!!!

Confession: i'm dating the girl that i never thought i'd date again

Confession: i'm so itching to cry right now and nobody will ever know why...

Confession at times i wonder why this pain in my heart hurts soo much

• H. Elizabeth
    10 years ago

Confession: I have a huge crush on the boy next door. He's 19, and gorgeous, and to top it all off...a country boy. My biggest weakness.

• xXxMidnight SoulxXx
    10 years ago

Nice!!!

Confession: most people think i'm cold but they should already know i lost my heart

• Aveena
    10 years ago

You'll find someone one day who will appreciate everything you are ! :)

confession: I'm glad we had that talk it made things so much better, he's so much like my Father I can't help but want to marry him one day. :$

• xXxMidnight SoulxXx
    10 years ago

Oh dear if the person i ever wanted to marry i HOPE he never is like my parents or i'd jump off a darn cliff...

Confession: i can still hear her in my dreams and when i'm at my more fallen state

• Aveena
    10 years ago

Loll yeah, but my Father is the standard I look up to when looking for a man :P

Confession: i can;t wait to go back to school in Sept, but I'm dreading all the people I hope would jump into a river

• xXxMidnight SoulxXx
    10 years ago

Confession: I"m leaving PQ for maybe a while or maybe forever i still don't know

• Marcy Lewis
    10 years ago

Confession: What's up. I told him I loved him. And I meant it. And he talked about how honored he is that I brought down my barriers and let him in & how he's not going to betray that trust.

And that just sounds like a bunch of sappy bullsh-t, and I don't believe him.

Confession: I think I look for things to fail, and that it's impossible for me to hold on to someone. I overanalyze everything way too much.

• xXxMidnight SoulxXx
    10 years ago

You don' tyour just cautious...

Confession....IM not coming to PQ ever again after this and i'm glad i get to heal from all wounds but i made great friends and have a bunny brother

• Britt
    10 years ago

Confession:

It's a pet peeve of mine when people pretend to run away for attention and then keep doing it when they realize no one cares.

• Marcy Lewis
    10 years ago

Confession: If Britt wasn't married, I'd probs propose to her right now. And high five her.

• Britt
    10 years ago

Confession: If I wasn't married, I'd say yes. lmao

• Aveena
    10 years ago

Confession: I told him the truth & thankfully it didn't set everything on fire, we're okay.

• Marcy Lewis
    10 years ago

Confession: I'd probably start a lumberjack business with Britt after our awesome wedding wearing flannel wedding dresses.

• Marcy Lewis
    10 years ago

Confession: I sometimes rewind a moment in an episode of a show like 50x until I get sick of it. It's either cute/funny/shippy/hot.

• Marcy Lewis
    10 years ago

Confession: I just frustrated myself so much writing my latest piece and I sat here and sobbed and just can't make sense of anything and I need to just shut the hell up sometimes I mean seriously.

• Poet on the Piano
    10 years ago

Confession: I have a hard time making myself go to bed at night, maybe I want to stay awake, maybe I just don't know what to do with myself but the last thing on my mind is sleeping and surrendering myself (in a way).

• Hatori
    10 years ago

Confession: I am somewhat sad that my name isn't in the title of this thread :P in other news, I have done nothing this weekend! Ahh!

• Aveena
    10 years ago

Confession: ^ lol sorry that was my fault xD

confession: ugh! I don't understand you anyone, no more I Love you, no more I miss you, seeing me for 10 mins use to be great regardless of how long the bus ride was, now if its not convenient its not worth it. or maybe it really is your father holding you back. I don't know anymore

• Poet on the Piano
    10 years ago

Confession: I honestly can't express how much Phantom of the Opera means to me... I just can't stop singing the music or getting chills from watching clips. I'll always love it so much & plan on saving money to see it live again in the future!

• BlueJay
    10 years ago

Confession: I don't know who I am anymore

• Tim
    10 years ago

Confession: I think this website is filled with the strangest niche of people ever. and I think I fit in :P

• Poet on the Piano
    10 years ago

Confession: Sometimes listening to instrumental piano is the best comfort when you need to be alone with your thoughts or write them out honestly.

• Angel
    10 years ago

Confession: no matter what im still gunna love him

• Poet on the Piano
    10 years ago

Confession: Watching as many seasons of Monk as I can.... I think it's now officially my favorite show; never gets old to me.

• Angel
    10 years ago

Confession: im encouraging him to go follow his dreams but honestly i dont want him to go

• Kayla
    10 years ago

Confession: For those of you that don't know, after being together for a year and a half... I moved to Louisiana to be with my boyfriend! I've been living here for a little over a week now. & just patiently waiting for school to start.

Confession 2: I really miss my family though.):

• Angel
    10 years ago

Confession: hes on his way to iowa right now and i already miss him so much

• Redangelwings
    10 years ago

Confession: I think I still love my best friend and we haven't talked in three years

• Angel
    10 years ago

Confession: i dont want to go back to school on monday

• Poet on the Piano
    10 years ago

^ good luck, stay strong and positive. I start school a week after you and still get nervous about the first day.

Confession: Read a blog of a friend that I saw through high school but wasn't very close to, and wondering if we are more similar than I thought and that I really didn't know her.

• Angel
    10 years ago

Thanks im definetely gunna try

confession: i am just so emotionally, physically and mentally drained right now and its freaking me out cause i dont want to go back to my old habits of self harm