Hello

• Becca1111
    10 years ago

My name is becca :) nice to meet ya'll. I'm not on here as much as I used to be. I was here a lot when I was younger and would stay in the old chatroom for half the night lol. I've wondered about a few members I used to be close to. One I unintentionally nicknamed Annie, her name was Anne. and Veto was an interesting one to say the least. I've been a member since 2004. I'm a military brat so i've lived in a bunch of different places in the USA. I'm now at Ft.Bragg NC. I used to live in Mississippi when i was here a lot. I'm 23. i'm on here off and on every few months or so it ends up. things are going better for me than they used to, I'm happier now. I hope to make some new friends and maybe i'll reunite with the old ones...who knows. Hope everything is well with ya'll :)

Love always,
    Becca

• Lemon
    10 years ago

Hey :). Thought I'd reply to this since it has no replies already... I hate the feeling when I post something and no one answers xD. I'm Lemon, or Joss, I'm 18 and I live in the UK :)

• Tim
    10 years ago

It's lovely to meet you! :) Thank you for posting up an intro, you seem sweet. - I hope you're having a great time a P&Q

Keep Penning!