Dumbest game ever pt. 208

• Poet on the Piano
    10 years ago

Last one technically should have been 207, there was a repeat...so this is 208.... I just had to Dindee lol

Last post: 65, 826

Here we go! 65, 827

• dindee
    10 years ago

65 828....

hahahaha...really started one again???

• Poet on the Piano
    10 years ago

65, 829

hehe :) someone probably would have ended up doing so if we refused to!

• dindee
    10 years ago

65 830...

hahaha....ok...and i wonder who will be the new one to enter here...lol....

• Poet on the Piano
    10 years ago

65, 831

Yes, we need more participants or party guests :P

• dindee
    10 years ago

65 832

yeah...that would be exciting.......=D..
    im excited now....lol....

and i dont why i cant add any pic in my profile...everytime i'll put one it will says.."the file is too big" or the picture is bla bla bla megapixel...lol...

• Poet on the Piano
    10 years ago

65, 833

I'll keep hoping lol!

Hmm...are you sure it's the right size? I've had trouble before setting a profile pic up, and what I suggest is going to this:

http://www.shrinkpictures.com/create-avatar/

and you can upload the pic, so for PnQ 130x150, and then it makes it the right size into a square.

• dindee
    10 years ago

65 834

wow pp its cool........i'll try it later....thank you!!! yes!!!

• dindee
    10 years ago

65 835

yess!!! pp i got it....thank you so much....lol...

its unique hearts club logo... ive made it...heheh...

result of being mad sometimes.....lol...

• Poet on the Piano
    10 years ago

65, 836

You're welcome Dindee, glad it worked and I love it! At first I was trying to figure out what it was then saw you said it was the logo, how cool is that :)

• dindee
    10 years ago

65 837

thank you pips.... =)

• Poet on the Piano
    10 years ago

65, 838

sure thing!

• dindee
    10 years ago

Hi pp...=)

65 839

hows your job hunting?

• Poet on the Piano
    10 years ago

Hello! How's your day going?

65, 840
    Alright, thanks for asking! My group interview a week ago went well and should be receiving a call hopefully today or tomorrow....if I don't then I'll call to see if the job as been filled. And I applied to a food store too that's hiring.

• dindee
    10 years ago

Hi pp... well im not fine..i have dry cough and colds,,,and feeling my nose is clogged...lol...

65 841

ow wow.... Godbless then...
    i think its easy to look for a job in your country than ours....lol....=)

• Poet on the Piano
    10 years ago

Aw I hope you feel better soon! That would be the most miserable feeling....take some medicine for sure. I hate that moment when you have to cough and cough, it just won't stop...

65, 842

Thank you, oh wow, is it really lol, I have no idea!

• dindee
    10 years ago

65 843

yeah....and im not fond of taking medicine...hehehe...

yeah...its quite harder here...you need politicians to have a work...and its grrrr...and if you have a degree its quite harder...you have to suit your degree in your job...

but if its ok for you...i mean it wont matter to you that your degree is far far away from your job then its fine...but its degrading in your part...

• Poet on the Piano
    10 years ago

65, 844

I don't think a lot of people are haha, I never take allergy medicine although I should :P

Oh I see....wow
    I see what you mean. Now it's not a career job because I'm just starting college but after college, I want to at least get my feet wet in a job near my career, otherwise I feel like I wouldn't be helping myself apply anything yet. But all with time I suppose!

• dindee
    10 years ago

65 845

oh..lol....

and oh i forgot...we had some differences...earlier we only had until grade 6.. 4 years in secondary...and college... but now...they implementing a law and it was already approved...bout education...we have now until grade 7 or eight and additional 1year in secondary...

we dont work usually at the age of 18...coz from grade six we were only 12 or 13..we graduated at secondary at the age of 16 or 17... and enter college.. if you have a 4 year course you will graduate at the age of 22..and thats when we will start hunting jobs...

• Poet on the Piano
    10 years ago

65, 846

Oh, that's interesting!
    Yeah & with college, it's usually a 4 year course unless it's a specific field, then hopefully we can land a job right after in our career

• dindee
    10 years ago

65 847

yeah....lol...so what are you going to take up?

• Poet on the Piano
    10 years ago

65, 848

Like for a degree? Journalism. At the college in town I'm going to it's a minor, so I'd have to transfer after getting generals about an hr. away or so but I want to do that if it's affordable. However I just learned they're making their communications degree more like writing so you can major in that. All depends, I'll have to talk w/ my counselor after my first year!

• dindee
    10 years ago

65 849...

wow......astiiiiiig,,,,,,,,,,,,,,(cool),,,,,,,,,,,,tsk.tsk.tsk.....

godbless PP...=)

• Poet on the Piano
    10 years ago

65, 850

you too Dindee :]

• dindee
    10 years ago

65 851

=)

i wonder how was mr.khalid now......=)

• Poet on the Piano
    10 years ago

65, 852

I know, we've carried this thread for quite a bit lol

• dindee
    10 years ago

65 853

haha...maybe he was a little bit busy now...i dont know if he was a professor...but i think so...or he was travelling...

.lol.....yeah....

and til now...hehe...theres no one enter here...still....

• Poet on the Piano
    10 years ago

65, 854

Oh gotcha....don't remember what he said.

Yes, so far!

• dindee
    10 years ago

65 855

PP!!!!...lol...

ahh we had a little talk sometimes..PM...
    and God....he's an achiever...and im a little bit "uh owh"
    during those times...hahah...cause i dont know what to say...lol.....hehehe...meeeeen........!!!its hard to achieve...Ph.D...i dont know...he really pursue his profession..

and im opposite of it..hahahah... i want another line of profession..i want to go back to school again..maybe if i can afford to send my self to school...lol....

• Poet on the Piano
    10 years ago

65, 856

Hi Dindee!
    That's neat you've talked and lol, and good for him, and you too! What would you go back to school for if I may ask?

• dindee
    10 years ago

65 857

hi pp......i just want to take up architecture...its my dream...and i dont know why did i took up the other course...lol..

yeah...seriously...i want to take up architecture...after that..interior design for back up for house plans....

or maybe mechanical engineering..to make my own car,,,

even if im growing old..i will PP even if its architecture only.....its my only dream...nothing else.......

i hope i can,,,and i will......i think working in my field and schooling together will do...but not here in the philippines...in u.s maybe....lol..

"KEEP DREAMING....DONT STOP BELIEVING"

• Poet on the Piano
    10 years ago

65, 858

Been a few days, my bad.

Dindee, that's wonderful! And very inspirational! How fun that would be to design. Go for your dream, I believe in you and don't give it up, sounds like you've known for a bit you wanted this?

• dindee
    10 years ago

Yeah..you were..but i was thinking maybe you had a job now,..that makes you busy..

i always want to be architect since in grade school..

and my mother was really surprised when i took up the other one..coz she did not tell me what to took up or accompanied me for enrollment..

lol..

65 859...lol...thank you

• Poet on the Piano
    10 years ago

^ you left out the number! :D

So if you edit would this be 65, 860

I just forgot about this for a bit, that's all haha....hopefully getting a call today, they were checking references so haven't made a decision yet. But I guess I gotta be patient!

Oh wow, that's wonderful.

• dindee
    10 years ago

65 861

there...hahaha..i forgot...sorry...

yeah should have tons of patience....

• Poet on the Piano
    10 years ago

65, 862

No worries haha

Nice profile picture by the way, looks like you're out on the lake or something! I just got back from going to a friends' lake and kayacked for my first time, it was a blast :]

• dindee
    10 years ago

65 863

owh...shiiks.... i forgot to changed it..i have a friend here from sri lanka...she's Tina...

were talking bout religion..their religion is Lord Buddha...i told here i dont know any buddha...just that a huge man with children around him...she told me she's not sure if she already saw it..then i browse the net to show her..

and unfortunately its a laughing buddha..its not their Lord Buddha..and she asked me to remove it coz its an insult for them...and im still busy..im just borrowing a computer here..my avatar was saved in my PC... i cant still changed it...

woooh...kayak...i dont know that..lol..i dont know to paddle a boat....

hahaha...great adventure....godbless..

• Poet on the Piano
    10 years ago

65, 864

Wow that's interesting! I remember when you just had the Buddha up.... didn't know that was offensive but that's nice you then took it down.

Yes haha, once you get the hang of it it's alright, you just have to build up muscle, which trust me, my arms don't have :D

• dindee
    10 years ago

65 865

hahaha...well go for it...i really dont know bout boating...ilove bodies of water..but i dont know how to swim...lol....

• dindee
    10 years ago

65 866

hahahaaaay...............$%^&*&^^#^&*U

grabe mag.comment ba....Daw wala bwas eh....wagas!!! li2ntiokan kag 2nga......hehehe

(geeeeez!!!i already posted this....but then i have to browse again the rules...and hahahahahaha....translationnnnn........ its hard for me to translate it...hehehe)

i'll try...(sherwin.....hehe...help????)

mm....

--woooow....what a comment seems like theres no tomorrow for it...---