Dead?

• BlueJay
    10 years ago

Is it just me or is this place getting less and less busy by the moment? ????

• Poet on the Piano
    10 years ago

I think so yes. People are busy- school, work, and maybe aren't posting or starting discussions up for all the members. We were just talking about this in a thread but there might just not be much too say or some may be shy to start up something. Who knows, also poets could be active in clubs but not venture here too much which, if that's what they like, is up to them. But there is still a lot of writing going on I feel like, which this site will never lack :]

• dindee
    10 years ago

Geeez..........they are busy minding their personal problems...
    i only based it in my observation...through their poems...

and most of the topics posted here in discussion although it is also for all the members but it is more on "serious" talks...or "matured" mind...

and the members who are mostly online was aging between 13-15 years old...

they were more focused in posting their poems...
    coz they can express their thoughts,emotions and problems through it...

and...hehehe...lol...i dont know if you have observed too that old members or the senior ones
    were grouped...or they have their own group...its hard for us newbies to penetrate in your world..

coz i observed it through poems...and topics in discussion boards...
    you only give comment guys to those you knew already..
    we know that youre in higher level already in terms of writing poems...but you should also guide your youngs...

--thats all... =) my opinion....

• Britt
    10 years ago

PnQ has lost a lot of its... busy-ness? throughout the past couple years, but summer is our least busy time... very slow. So many people are out enjoying the weather, family, friends, camping etc. It'll bounce back a bit in the fall :)

• BlueJay
    10 years ago

I mean I've been here a while and I know it used to be really busy and fun and lively, but I just can't seem to find much of that life anymore. I guess I'm sorry I called it dead though...

Glad to know it should bounce back.

• Britt
    10 years ago

I know, it used to be really, really busy. I think that lack of admin being around to freshen things up can make the site lose members for lack of interest.

• Tim
    10 years ago

I was just thinking the same thing! I think the diversity of the site itself makes it seem like there are even less people than there are as well though. It's not as if everyone is immediately talking to each other when they are here. They're in their own clubs, writings up their poetry, or private messaging... It's why I really miss the chat room that was here year and years ago... Let hope it does pick up soon though :)