In a reading mood..

• ASPHYXIATED
    10 years ago

I haven't been on this site in a while, so I haven't a breeze where to start with reading and commenting poems due to the fact I don't know who even writes anymore! Haha.

But I am in a reading mood, and would like poems which have good spelling...pretty please. (:

I haven't submitted in a few years, so repaying the favor isn't necessary but my old poems are there if you feel like it. [:

• Amreen
    10 years ago

Comment on my latest ones... Il return the favor:)

Thanks

• Burning Angel
    10 years ago

I was wondering if you will read my newest poem called, "Something about Love"

I will read and comment on a few of your poems as well :) Thank you.

• Poet on the Piano
    10 years ago

Hi! I don't know if you remember me but we were in the same club together maybe three or fours years ago? Welcome back though! Been a long time it sounds like.

I have a few new poems up, but pick whatever one you would like.
    I appreciate it a lot and will return the favor! I know I've read your poems in the past but I'll find one I haven't read before. Thanks :]
    ~MaryAnne

• ASPHYXIATED
    10 years ago

I do remember ye MaryAnne ! (:
    I will comment on more of your stuff when I get a chance, always loved your writing!

All complete, btw. (:

• Poet on the Piano
    10 years ago

Oh that's fine, one comment is enough and thanks so much, that means a lot!

• Angel
    10 years ago

Hi could you please read and comment on mine?? one would be great and if you do more i will kindly repay the favor thank you :)

• MaiDimenticato
    10 years ago

You should check out my poem "No Soul" I have read some of your poems, and I am impressed! :D

• broken sword
    10 years ago

Who ever rate me i will return the favor. .thx

• Love Fallacy
    10 years ago

Can someone check out some of my newer poems and let me know what you think. Ill return the favor when you rate/comment on mine.

thanks

• Burning Angel
    10 years ago

Can you comment on a few of my newer poems?