Twinkies Comeback!

• Poet on the Piano
    10 years ago

Just hit the stores again July 15.
    Your opinion? I know people who either have a love or hate relationship with them. And feel free to share any memories you have with them too :]

I personally really like them, never had them much as a child so it would always be a sweet treat if we bought one. My mom just came home with a box of them for our family!

• Britt
    10 years ago

I never really ate them, but found myself wanting one when they were gone. One of those "I can't have it, so I have to want it" things, lol.

Have you ever had a deep-fried twinkie?

• TSI25
    10 years ago

Dont buy them if you can help it. they may be back but the people making them were forced out of a union - twinkies are now basically the product of sweatshop labor -.-

• sibyllene
    10 years ago

From the movie "Zombieland."

Tallahassee: There's a box of Twinkies in that grocery store. Not just any box of Twinkies, the last box of Twinkies that anyone will enjoy in the whole universe. Believe it or not, Twinkies have an expiration date. Some day very soon, Life's little Twinkie gauge is gonna go... empty.

------
    So... are these zombie Twinkies, now? Back from the dead?

Ahh, the ephemeral nature of the un-life.

• BlueJay
    10 years ago

I honestly don't see the big deal of twinkies.... they arent that good nor good for you. But oh well if you like em you like 'em. Have fun you crazy people eating crazy things

• Sincuna
    10 years ago

I miss violet crumble.

• Dark Secrets
    10 years ago

I have never had a twinkie, but from the big fuss it has made I guess they're pretty awsome... they're jelly stuffed mini cakes right?

• Britt
    10 years ago

They're like a spongey-cake with cream filling. You really aren't missing much :)

Whats violet crumble?

• Angel
    10 years ago

I am soooooo freaking happy that theyre back i missed them and the powdered donettes i eat both like everyday :)

• Angel
    10 years ago

I am soooooo freaking happy that theyre back i missed them and the powdered donettes i eat both like everyday :)

• Redangelwings
    10 years ago

No. Twinkies are just no lol