How do I move on?!?!?!

• CountlessMoments
    10 years ago

I give up, I'm hurt, I'm sad, I'm Depressed. How can someone ever do such thing and not feel bad about it. Honestly, How can you tell someone you like them, take them dinner, make times for them as much as you can, tell them goodmorning & goodnight and then one day decide that it's better for us to just "Be Friends"! If you wanted to be friends, you could just just said so in the beginning and not let me gain feelings for you. This is ridiculous and pretty sad because while your over there having the time of your life, I'm here thinking to myself of how stupid I was to think there was a chance between you and I. How can people be so cruel and Heartless??? It just doesn't make any sense. :(

It just sucks because now I just miss your present. No matter how much I want to forget you, I can't because everything pretty much reminds me of YOU.....

• Angel
    10 years ago

I know its hard but youve got to move on and let him see what a wonderful girl hes lost. be thankful hes not your best friend cause i dated mine and we broke up twice then he kissed me dated another broke up with her an ade me feel like we were gunna get back together then says ''im not looking for a relationsip'' girl just enjoy life and have some fun cause in the end its more his loss than yours

• hehasmyheart
    10 years ago

It takes time for a broken heart to heal I really dislike when men do that for me that's using my heart as a dart most men don't realize that us women are not dart machines its hard at first to move on trust me when I lost my ex fiancee it was the hardest time in life he wud keep telling me how much he still loved me called me his wifey id cry myself to sleep for awhile but I cudnt keep on doing that to myself believing all his lies and he was seeing someone but after awhile I just cudnt take the pain anymore and moved on w my life my friends and family were there for me trust me in time you will find a man that will not play games that will love you for u and never hurt u I sure did don't look for love let love find you that exactly what I did and I found my wonderful man jordan trust me love takes time I hope you find happiness

• Aiko (Dreamsurfer)
    3 years ago

You move on by finding a New Love; adore them like you have never lost nor been heartbroken!