Big sale 10 for one

• ddavidd
    10 years ago

If you give me ten comments I might give you one, hahahaha I might not, if your poem is lousy!!

• L
    10 years ago

Hahahahaha

nice one

• ddavidd
    10 years ago

Haha only to you

• Love Fallacy
    10 years ago

How bout you comment on 3 of mine and I'll comment on 3 of yours??

• ddavidd
    10 years ago

Why should I ever need your comments?? it is not like you choose my poems because you enjoy them or they invoke the sense of wow and beauty in you. you do it only because you want to raise some attention towards your own poems, the attention that unfortunately are unrelated to their own qualities but are to your ability to bargain.
    I like true comments, heartfelt ones, exactly the way I would write for the ones that I really find inspiring!! But you are buying the attention not creating it. Your art has nothing to do with art. you are bargaining with art because deep down you are so numb to the real meaning of it

• Hellon
    10 years ago

How pretentious of you..why did you make this post?

• ddavidd
    10 years ago

If this is the way you feel, it is fine with me.
    but the logical meandering in this is so giddy : you already know I did it out of being pretentious and then ask me why I did it!!
    So I believe you would not understand if even I explain it to you.
    maybe what bothers you about me is what you see in the mirror!!

• Hellon
    10 years ago

^^^^

I see you have changed the above post somewhat? Anyway...with your opening post I though it humorous and think I understand where you were going with it...my remark about you seeming pretentious came with you third comment.

OH...BTW...I'm very happy with what I see when I look in my mirror!

• ddavidd
    10 years ago

Most of people are, because they look at their mirror but they are not as satisfied when they look at others mirrors!!

• ddavidd
    10 years ago

I bet you cannot tell what is wrong with my so called third post. I was just explaining how a guy who bargain comments, could ever pay attention to the context of anybodies poetry: they are dealing numbers for God sake. I think you are the pretentious one by defending something utterly wrong just for the sake of popularity. A solid person always sacrifice this for that. but you are opposite.