Getting to know new people

• UtterlyAlive
    10 years ago

Hey guys! I love meeting, talking too, and learning about new people, so tell me about yourselves :)

I'm a 13 year old girl named kayley. I have 6 siblings, 5 of which are still living. I'm the third youngest and enjoy pretty much any sport, reading, writing, art (more so looking at it because I can't paint/draw/do anything artistic for the life of me) but most importantly I love music, music is MY LIFE. My guilty pleasure foods are chocolate, ice cream and pickles. No I'm not pregnant lol.

So tell me about yourself! And If you have any questions about me, ask away!

• Angel
    10 years ago

Haha i love how you think people will think youre pregnant cause you like chocolate ice cream and pickles haha
    well sweetie you know me. angel is my nickname. im 18. the oldest of 3. i love food almost as much as music. i eat constantly and alot and cant gain weight for the life of me. im forever stuck at 96 lbs. i love oreo blizzards from dq, tomatoes, anything regarding peanut butter, and gummi bears :) you know the reason for that ;) i love art and was going to study to be a fashion designer before i decided that i love kids and want to be a history teacher cause im a nerd like that. music is my life. im always singing dancing and writing songs of which only part of one is on the site. my bestest friend in the whole entire world is a guy who is also my ex bf but we were best friends before we were together and now we're still best friends months after we broke up. my celebrity crushes are niall horan, nathan sykes, jason derulo, alvaro morata, and hunter hayes. im a huge fan of futbol (probubly due to te fact that im half mexican) and i coach play an ref. im not nice on the field. if you upset me you better watch your back cause i will take you out. im 5'2 and i can take down my best friend and hes got about 150 lbs and 6 inches on me and hes all muscle so watch out ;) haha also i love my skateboard and my ps3 cause ive been doing both since i could walk
    :) youll make plenty of friends here sweetie. dont worry about a thing

• UtterlyAlive
    10 years ago

I guess I should add my celebrity crush, the one and only Johnny Depp!

• Angel
    10 years ago

Haha nice choice sweetie