Im just so confused...

• Angel
    10 years ago

I love justus plain and simple. he seems to have feelings for me too but it doesnt always seem that way. i got asked out today and i kindly declined and he respected the fact that i like to know a guy before i go out with him. hes really nice and sweet and such a gentleman. we talked for a couple of hours today and hes just so laid back and down to earth and theres just something i like about him. plus he seems to genuinely care about me though he barely knows me. im just so confused. everyone knows im not over justus and yet im developing a crush on gabriel. idk what to do. im good at giving advice to others for just about everything but when it comes to giving myself the advice, im competely clueless. i need help. please help me im so confused...

• Redangelwings
    10 years ago

I would say hang out with the new guy more and more. And see what feelings occur. That way you can start slowly moving on from the other guy. That is my simple advice

• Angel
    10 years ago

Ive been hanging out with him but it seems like all he wants to do is kiss me. he tries and asks like evry 5 secs and i dont want to. i love justus so much. everytime we talk its like im falling for him all over again. i dont want to hurt gabriel cause hes nice and tells me he likes me and doesnt want me to hurt myself anymore. but then justus is the one who got me to stop it in the first place. im just so torn. the guy i love or the guy i have a crush on?

• UtterlyAlive
    10 years ago

Go on the date. If you don't like it or feel your not ready for it, then just tell him. But maybe if you go on the date you'll be able to figure out how you feel about Justus and Gabriel. Maybe you don't love Justus as much as you think and you just need someone else to show you that

• Angel
    10 years ago

Thanks its just i feel like im not ready. hes sweet good looking and smart but when im with him something doesnt feel right. idk its just very difficult to explain

• UtterlyAlive
    10 years ago

Then don't do it, don't force yourself into something you don't want :)

• Angel
    10 years ago

I love justus who is 3 months younger than me and im crushing on a guy 3 years older than me...
    idk im so scared of hurting him cause hes been hurt worse before

• UtterlyAlive
    10 years ago

Instead of thinking about what they want, think about what you want

• Angel
    10 years ago

I want justus :) i always knew my first kiss would be to the one and pretty sure that justus is the one