Being in love

• Redangelwings
    10 years ago

How many times have you all been in love? I think for me it has only truly been once. You know when you are though because you can feel it in your heart and I think even butterflies flutter in your tummy

• Angel
    10 years ago

In love twice but only one was real and true. just the thought of him makes me smile and when we talk he can make me laugh even when im sobbing like he did the other night. i hate people worrying about me but the fact that he does lets me know he cares and with my past i understand why hes worried. when you love someone you just know. everything clicks and everything just feels right

• Redangelwings
    10 years ago

Awe that is so very sweet. I agree with you though. You do just know because love just is. Either you know it or you don't!

• Angel
    10 years ago

You pretty much just summed it up

• Redangelwings
    10 years ago

Yes I know I did for sure. Love is easy to find and hard to keep

• Angel
    10 years ago

Well isnt that the truth

• Redangelwings
    10 years ago

Yes thats why you have to be careful on who you love as more than a friend

• Aveena
    10 years ago

Wouldn't you say there are different types of love though? you can't pinpoint it to the definite point?

• Redangelwings
    10 years ago

Yes there totally is. You can't say you have the same kind of love for you family and friends or gf/bf

• Dark Secrets
    10 years ago

I've been in 4 relationships, two of which were too short, and currently engaged to my one and only true love... he's the only one I felt that I could commit to without being afraid.

• Redangelwings
    10 years ago

As I always say love is a very difficult thing. When you give your heart to someone you feel naked and you have to trust fully.

• Britt
    10 years ago

Two times... one was puppy love (teenager, high school) which is on a COMPLETELY different level.

My husband and I are intimately in love. There is a sort of bond in our marriage that is so beyond anything I have ever experienced. Our personalities and lives complement each other and it's like we just fell into step in the pace of our lives. Very different from my 15 year old puppy-love self lol

• Redangelwings
    10 years ago

Lol that is such a great story Britt. I fell in love at first sight with my last gf but that might have been puppy love.

Do y'all believe in love at first sight? I do of course!

• Britt
    10 years ago

I don't believe in love at first sight.

Love is more than a physical attraction, which is what you can only know by just seeing someone.

Love, real love, takes time to develop and become intimate. Knowing the person, personality, character, values etc... thats how you form the bond that creates a real love.

• Redangelwings
    10 years ago

Thats a lovely idea of love :). I know that love comes from the inside. It is more then psyical attraction. It depends on the person I guess. Love can be described as so many things. :)