My ex..

• Burning Angel
    10 years ago

Okay, me and my ex just broke up on The 27th of August.. he called me last night and threatened to commit suicide.. i just need advice on what to do or say...

• Angel
    10 years ago

Aw sweetie im sorry to hear that. just tell him that killing himself isnt going to solve anything. its just a permanent solution to a temporary problem

• Britt
    10 years ago

I would call his parents, or tell your parents and have them talk to his parents.

Suicide is not something to take lightly. You cannot blame yourself... but you have to tell someone about it. He may end up hating you for it but it's better to be safe than sorry, right?

• Burning Angel
    10 years ago

I would call his parents, but they live in Kentucky so i dont know them or their numbers. and it is so hard for me to try to talk to him because he is not answering any of my text or calls

• Redangelwings
    10 years ago

That is tough. I being suicidal somewhat love the support. I guess try to support him or you can call a hospital or something. Sorry I an not much help

• Burning Angel
    10 years ago

That helps, except i am not sure what a hospital could do. he lives with his uncle, so that may be the only bet...

• Britt
    10 years ago

I would call his local police then. I would do absolutely anything in my power, because even if he isn't being serious -- what if he is?

He wants attention, he's got it.

• Redangelwings
    10 years ago

I agree with Britt. Do anything you can. Suicide is not always about attention. Thats a typical stereotype

• Redangelwings
    10 years ago

Damn I am so so sorry. Yell at me if you want that was a poor choice of words. I think he is just crying out for help.

• Angel
    10 years ago

Call the suicide hotline adn tell them whats going on

• Redangelwings
    10 years ago

The hotline will work. Even though I am unsure what they say or help

• Burning Angel
    10 years ago

Once i got home, he threatened it again. i am too the point that i believe he has only done it for attention, thinking i may get back with him.

• Redangelwings
    10 years ago

Do what you want to hun. I would say if I were you move on because he won't change if you get back with him. In my opinion at least

• Something Diabolical
    10 years ago

Tell him to man up!

He obviously is saying this to get a reaction out of you.

I'm guessing you were the one to break up with him.

Leave him to it is what I would do. If he does it is not your responsibility to prevent it. (harsh I know)

• Amy
    10 years ago

I agree with , something diabolical... He seems like he just wants you to take him back.. I think leave him to do his own thing.. He had his chance and he blew it...

• Burning Angel
    10 years ago

He has come up with many things now. like saying the doctors are saying he has Leukemia and i think it is unfair to me because i am not emotionally stable to deal with all of this.

• Redangelwings
    10 years ago

You should just stop talking to him then if he is causing you so much pain. Its not fair to you.

• Misundertood
    10 years ago

Well I only have One Ex and honestly that ended totally bad she hates my guts because she cheated on me and i found out but yet now I'm known as the cheating loser how does that work?

• Burning Angel
    10 years ago

Lol I have no idea how that would work. Sounds ridiculous to me