Hello World

• Burning Angel
    10 years ago

I have been meaning to do this for a few months. I did not even know this part of the forum could be added till i was already a member of this site for over 2 years.

So, I am going to introduce myself now.

My name is Hailey. I am an 18 year old girl who lives in Georgia. I love talking to new people and I have been writing since i was 8. At the age of 12, i lost my grandmother and that is when my poetry started getting darker.

I just recently lost a very dear friend because he was in the marines and he got taken off like support on the 23rd of September. :/

So right now, my poetry is helping me cope with that..

I graduate this year and then i am leaving georgia for a few years :)

I love country music, but i will listen to anything except jazz :)

• Redangelwings
    10 years ago

I like country music as well. :p. I am sorry about your grandmother and friend. I know you are trying to cope well and I hope I can help with that. Yay I am glad you are leaving Georgia though as it is nice to live your life.

I live in Michigan and have not left here to be on my own. I wish to start over in a sense. I love most music even jazz type songs lol. I am not gonna say my age but if you know me you know how old I am lol. I started writing poems at sixteen after I lost my best friend. Xx whom I miss everyday.

• don
    10 years ago

Hello

just wanted to say, lovely introduction, if you ever want to hat just pm me, i am from the uk

• Mohan
    10 years ago

Hi,
    I am mohan,
    sad to hear.
    I knew how much painful that you lost your grandmother.

After I completed my 10th I missed 6 years w/o my grandma because I went for my studies and some family problems,
    but my age 23 now, Now I am in my grandparents home.
    I lost my lover because finally she married someone
    thereafter i never believe anyone.

Msg me If u want.

• DarkLight
    10 years ago

Hey am Shankiel from Ethiopian bt residing in Kenya..Am 25 yrs old and I love chating randomly. if you wana say something or you wana chat drop it in my box.