Hey everyone! I'm back!

• Brittany Klein
    10 years ago

A big HELLO to everyone that reads this! I have been on here for many years now. But the last year or two I have not been very active. I am trying to come back and write like I have many times before.

I have had trouble getting my thoughts out onto paper. But if anyone wants to read my poems and get a feel for what I'm trying to say, then be my guest! It would be much appreciated ^_^

Also, I wanted to meet some new people and would like to feel welcomed again. Tell me how your day is going! I'm always up for a good conversation! I'm pretty good at giving advice as well!

Thank You everyone!

*~Britt-Bratt~*

• Hallucinostic
    10 years ago

Hello there. Everyone here does that every now and then, the going away and coming back again thing, well, almost everyone, I guess, I did... Anyhow, welcome back. :)

• Brittany Klein
    10 years ago

Thank You lol ^_^ Yeah I guess there are many people that this happens to. But I am glad to be back and on board with what goes on around here =]
    It is nice to meet you by the way!

• Hallucinostic
    10 years ago

Nah, its nothing, well, I'm glad you're glad to be back, hehe. :D
    ... and nice meeting you too.

• Redangelwings
    10 years ago

Nice meeting you. I have also been on and off here for years. I am back kinda though ive been back on for a couple months. My life is in shambles though sadly. But chat soon xx

• Brittany Klein
    10 years ago

Lol thank you! It's a pleasure

• Brittany Klein
    10 years ago

And it nice to meet you redangel. I hope your life starts looking up soon. I'm always here if ya need an ear

• Redangelwings
    10 years ago

Thanks that means a lot. If you ever want comments you canpm me.

• Brittany Klein
    10 years ago

I might do that! It would be amazing if you could comment on any of my poems! I would greatly do it in return! =]

• Redangelwings
    10 years ago

Will do for sure. !