Confessions #99

• Aveena
    10 years ago

Confession: supposedly soy can increase your risk for Cancer =/

• Redangelwings
    10 years ago

I have heard that too.

Confession- I am extremely happy with the newest poem I posted and thats rare for me

• H. Elizabeth
    10 years ago

Confession: I honestly know what I am going to go to college for: Horticulture.
    I want to open my own flower shop. I currently work at one now and absolutely love it.

• Redangelwings
    10 years ago

That's awesome.

Confession- I'm tired of feeling used

• -Choke-On-MY-Halo-
    10 years ago

^ kinda got used to that a LONG time ago but now i'm different and no one uses me anymore

Confession: I'm always looking for love but i never get it or maybe i don't see it in front of me oh well gotta keep looking for it

• Redangelwings
    10 years ago

Let love find you hon.

Confession: I need a life routine

• Aveena
    10 years ago

^ then make one, I have one posted up on my fridge it pushes me everyday

Confession: the Canadian gov't is truly corrupt

• Redangelwings
    10 years ago

Confession- I feel like my writing is not good enough. Hopefully I will find a spark again

• stacy
    10 years ago

Confession - my sparks been lost for a long while .

• Redangelwings
    10 years ago

You will get them back. It just takes inspiration.

Confession- it doesn't seem like I fit in anywhere.

• -Choke-On-MY-Halo-
    10 years ago

^*snorts* ifit in cause i seem to be the biggest fool of them all and Unique Hearts are understanding of me lol

Confession: My new phone doesn't like this site... -__- sucks

• Redangelwings
    10 years ago

Confession- I wish I could be myself

• -Choke-On-MY-Halo-
    10 years ago

^What's stopping you?

confession: ican post on this site with my phone but no messages can ireply...anoying

• Redangelwings
    10 years ago

Confession- Losing everything is whats stopping me. Feeling judged and getting abused worse

• -Choke-On-MY-Halo-
    10 years ago

That sucks sweetie....iwish icould send a message but alas my phone won't send messages in this site but i'm here if you need me

Confession:My life seems to be getting better

• Redangelwings
    10 years ago

Good hun :). I am glad.

Confession- my writing seems to be getting better

• Aveena
    10 years ago

It is, you're doing a great job

confession: i was in the hospital for a few days, I then find out I have a cyst in my ovaries..and a staph infection still, great =/

• Beautiful Soul
    10 years ago

Confession- I am not really excited for Thanksgiving at all.

• Kayla
    10 years ago

Confession: Y'all... I have a working interview Wednesday! I went to a Dentist office to drop off my resume Thursday and the lady at the front told me they were hiring and would call. I left and about 2 minutes out the office called me and said the doctor's wife was there and wanted to meet me. So, I rushed back and met with her! They invited me back the next day to meet the head assistant. I was asked to come back Wednesday so I could work some and let the doctor meet me and decide whether or not he wants to hire me. && if he decides to hire me, I'll start next Monday! I'm so grateful to be blessed with this opportunity!

• Kayla
    10 years ago

Confession: I just went back and read private messages from years ago... && I realized I REALLY miss my friends from this site. I do. I wish all of us would have never drifted apart.):

• Beautiful Soul
    10 years ago

Confession- I can finally focus on writing or trying to

• -Choke-On-MY-Halo-
    10 years ago

Confession: I need to change again lol

• Beautiful Soul
    10 years ago

Confession- I hope I can make someone happy.

• Aveena
    10 years ago

Confession: this week has been one of those times were I cant stop crying, I feel like I hate everyone and everything, but most importantly myself.

• Beautiful Soul
    10 years ago

We all have bad weeks. I hope you feel better.

Confession- I'm trying to find real happiness in the simple things

• Kayla
    10 years ago

Confession: I started my new job Monday but my happiness and excitement about a new job soon ended. I got a call during lunch that day letting me know my grandmother was in the hospital and was extremely sick. A lot of tears were on the other line. A few days later (Thursday night) I got a phone call saying my grandmother had passed away.... she ended up getting the worst pneumonia you can possibly get and finally died from it after a few days. I feel kind of empty. I haven't really let myself grieve. I just really miss her. I've never had to know life without her... now what?:'(

• Kayla
    10 years ago

Confession: Had a great Christmas with my family! It's so hard living 7 hours away from them... I really miss them.

• Beautiful Soul
    10 years ago

Confession: Time to be a new me but I will probably fall on my face a few times :)

• louise
    10 years ago

Confession: Im sick of putting effort in to everybody and just being walked over and being taken advantage of for trying to be a good person x

• Beautiful Soul
    10 years ago

You should live for you then. :)

Confession: It's time for me to get my life together

• Angel
    10 years ago

Confession: i love him so much and imay hate waiting, but if it means having him, i'll wait forever

• Beautiful Soul
    10 years ago

Confession- Even though I have no support in real life , I take pride in being myself

• Trinity Heart
    10 years ago

^awh I'm sorry
    Confession: I have nightmares again so that's why I try to sleep late and I can't cause I'm in a program that feels like school but it's to help everybody that qualifies for it get a job

• Beautiful Soul
    10 years ago

Confession- I'm really confused about who I really am.

• Trinity Heart
    10 years ago

Confession: I don't care for who I used to be even though I did love my dear "wife"

• Beautiful Soul
    10 years ago

Confession- I dislike who I am now

• Trinity Heart
    10 years ago

Confession: I want to be happy forever if my darn depression or bipolar crud doesn't make my life want to end at times -_- I can stand the depression

• Beautiful Soul
    10 years ago

Confession- I have mood swings and I have no help

• Trinity Heart
    10 years ago

^
    that sucks but I have books to call me down or for me typing helps me like no tomorrow

Confession: I wish I could live a different life with a different soul

• Beautiful Soul
    10 years ago

Confession- I'm ready to change my whole life but I'm very scared