Don't feel love

• ryan woollard
    10 years ago

For a long time I haven't felt love I don't know what to do

• Redangelwings
    10 years ago

That is tough because love can be a very fickle thing. I would say let love find you because then it will be more special.

• Mimi Angel
    10 years ago

I can understand that you may feel an emotional emptiness due to the lack of love which is a very strong emotion.

Love will find you! sooner or later you'll fall in love, that's why we say "falling in love", it's something which just happens without planning !

• LoneWolf
    9 years ago

You are 18 meaning you and I are similar, absence of love can be enjoyed depending on how you look at it. Being a lone wolf and enjoying it is better that being one and hating it. Try and enjoy it, and along the way you may find that you have tripped into love

• LittleMsPink
    9 years ago

Love comes when you least expect them to

• LoneWolf
    9 years ago

Exactly

• Beautiful Soul
    9 years ago

Yes it really does! Your heart just knows because love just is!

• shadow
    9 years ago

These answers are all crap. You want to know the truth? Love doesn't exist. It doesn't just "come to you when you aren't looking for it". I have spent half my life trying to find love and the other half not trying at all. And guess what? Love never came any way. It never just "happened". Love. Doesn't. Exist. Don't waste your time trying to find it because you won't. Life sucks and then you fucking die. Alone.

• LoneWolf
    9 years ago

Shadow, I know what it feels like to be alone, I've few things to fill in the spaces that she would if she were here. It is best that you calm down and think, what half of your life did you spend searching? The half where people are teenage/post-teenage and didn't know heir own feeling? Or did you spend that part where people truly seek out love and marriage? Love is something that picks those who are able to fall for it, did you let yourself? Or did you reject it? I'm not saying you'll be alone. God has someone in mind for you even if it may not seem like it. Are you hurt? Are you wounded? By what? Because you seem rather lonely and frustrated with no one to talk to.

• shadow
    9 years ago

I've let myself be open to the possibility of love both as a teenager and now, as an adult. I was always ready for it, actively waiting for someone with open arms. Instead I was left alone, only able to watch every one else around me find someone, seemingly without much difficulty. Whereas for me it seemed I was not meant to be loved, like I was the odd number in a room full of pairs. And the few people I truly deeply felt enough of a connection with to fathom the idea that this "love" does exist, did NOT feel the same way I did. Stupid me. And once again I was left to sit on my pile of lonely shit while the great grand world around me just kept ticking on and on. I've never kissed a man. I don't have a physical defect. I don't hide in my apartment all day/night never interacting with human beings. I have friends and family. But I've wasted more time than I should have trying to find "love" helplessly hoping, like a total fool, that one day I'd find it. Am I frustrated? Yes! While everyone else bitches and moans about the relationship they are in right now, I'm just sitting here wishing I had the chance to even BE in a relationship. I would give my left eye to just have someone hold my hand, kiss my lips, give a fucking shit about my feelings. But now I know the truth. I've accepted the facts. And I'll say it again, love does not exist. It just doesn't.

• LoneWolf
    9 years ago

How can you say it doesn't exist when you've felt it? You loved someone, though they may have not liked you back. Look at me and where I am, in a smilar place and likely will be in the same place as you are someday. I know what it feels like to be rejected, lonely, and shut out, I've even been rejected in my dreams (2 times actually). Love is there, and it may not seem like it sometimes, but to say one doesn't believe in love means one has never loved at all.

• shadow
    9 years ago

Well if love does exist, it wasn't meant for me to find. I thought I felt it. Turns out it was only my imagination fueled by desperation and foolish hope. Might as well love the closest inanimate object to me. Nothing alive and breathing seems to know I exist.

• LoneWolf
    9 years ago

He'll be there for you, it's just a matter of waiting and observing...

• shadow
    9 years ago

No, I've been there, done that. I'm done waiting and watching. Why do I have to be the one sitting on the sidelines by myself for years and years while everybody else comes and goes with a partner on their arm in no time at all? It's the most basic hierarchy of needs that I can't even fulfill. How pathetic and sad, especially at my age. Fuck love. Fuck waiting. Fuck all you assholes who won't even give me a chance.

• LoneWolf
    9 years ago

I'm sorry you must go through such a hard time and a lonely life, that you have to go through life without even being given a chance. Someone sensitive shouldn't have to experience such pain. It's obvious that I'm not helping so I'll say no more.

• Trinity Heart
    9 years ago

Shadow consider yourself lucky you'd give your left eye for love but love is painful i was in love for years was married for a short while it wasn't fairy-tale land that's for sure but i loved and lost her to death so I'd rather avoid love at all costs so consider yourself lucky you don't have someone to mourn the way my soul does and it STILL hasn't stopped screeming anx it's been a year already

• shadow
    9 years ago

At least you had the chance to love someone. Better to love and lost then to never have loved at all.

• Trinity Heart
    9 years ago

Better to not have loved for it has made me very bitter Shadow

• ryan woollard
    9 years ago

I know what it's like to keep on waiting and waiting and waiting with no good at all coming but always never lose hope never lose faith always hold onto that chance because you never know love will find you when you don't expect it just for now keep hold of the dream believe because once you find that love it will be better then anyone elses love because you've had to wait for so long you will enjoy every second of it waiting always will pay of in the end