Long distance?

• UtterlyAlive
    10 years ago

Hey! So I'm almost 14, and Im currently in my first relationship, I know most of you are probably rolling your eyes but look, I know it won't last, and that it's all hormonal and everything, but it's still nice to have someone who really cares. But anyway, this guy lives 4 hours away so I never see him, considering I'm so young. But I just thought I would be cool to see who else is in a long distance relationship and how you met the other person and how things worked out :)

• Beautiful Soul
    10 years ago

That's really cute :). You can never truly know if it will last.

I was in one about 4-5 years ago and it was terrible. We faught a lot and I was messed up a lot of the time. Best thing that happened is that we broke up ;)

• UtterlyAlive
    10 years ago

I would say I'm sorry that things didnt work out but looks like you're happier this way aha.

My boyfriend and I met in September, we hung out at a soccer tournament and then we started talking via email and he told me how he felt and I told him the same and now here we are! It's funny though because both of us usually take a long time before we actually start to like someone, a lot more then one day! But things seemed to have worked out aha :)

• ImTheGirl
    10 years ago

I recently just got out of a long distance relationship. He was in the military and for the most part things were great but in the end it just proved to be too much. It would just be the same thing over and over, just a different state. I think you should give it a try. It works well for some ppl.

• Beautiful Soul
    10 years ago

I am glad it worked out for you two so far!

• UtterlyAlive
    10 years ago

I'm sorry that things didnt work out for you guys :(

• LoneWolf
    9 years ago

For me, I probably couldn't stand to be in a long distance relationship, Especially not an over-the-internet one (mainly for internet safety and common sense). I've had relationship requests on this site, but when I messaged them back an answer and explanation why it turned out they were both banned from the site. What I told them is that I couldn't love a girl if I couldn't see her, who she really was and is. Not being able to hold her would tear me down slowly. I couldn't be in a relationship if I couldn't see the girl.

• ibelievedhim
    9 years ago

Long distance is sooo hard :( it's worse not talking to the person though. You want so badly to be near them and it's literally killing you, but you can't stop talking to them

• dindee
    9 years ago

TRUST is the only thing you can have for each other no matter what...

but in the long run, TIME might complicate things,,,dont allow this to happen...

(just for me..i dont know with others...)

• Dancing Rivers
    9 years ago

Ok this is seriously the most delayed message ever, but I think you should go for it!!!I was in a long distance relationship with a guy for just over two years and it was the best years of my life,I made a friend to keep for life, and experienced a soul connection like nothing I'd ever felt before, and he was like, my fifth boyfriend, and the crazy thing is, we got along so well and understood each other one hundred percent and the conversations were never monotonous, yet we'd never actually met face to face before, we actually met by mistake,I was talking to his best friend who was my boyfriend at the time and I suddenly noticed (not in a mean way) that the conversation was suddenly more electric, and then he asked me if I knew who I was speaking to and I said no and he was like"this is Mpho's friend Shaquille, mpho was in the bath and I needed to use his phone and saw all your messages so decided to chat"and just lie that, instant connection, which we both fought so hard to ignore but yeah, fate won over and mpho and I just fazed out and Shaquille rocketed in :-P